Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. (114906 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Dead Bodies Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck Outside New York Hospital After 98 Di / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Explorers(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Horrifying footage has emerged of dead bodies being loaded onto a refrigerated truck with a forklift outside Brooklyn Hospital in New York City where 776 people have died from coronavirus and 33,000 have been infected.

The video which was taken by a bystander from their car shows the bodies being loaded onto a vehicle.

See video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxguV0KXbEc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8167283/Horrifying-moment-dead-bodies-loaded-refrigerated-truck-forklift.html?ico=fbia_related_article

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Explorers(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
A 38-year-old nurse at a Manhattan hospital shared this image yesterday of the inside of one of the refrigerated trucks lined on either side with the dead bodies of covid-19 victims.

Each refrigerated truck is said to be able to hold some 44 bodies. The above makeshift morgues are seen outside NYU Langone Hospital.

16 Likes 10 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Explorers(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Staff at the hospital said they feel like they are in a war zone with the sheer number of patients who are dying.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by LarrySun(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Life is vain.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Righteousness89(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
O my GOD!! These are Human beings oooo..

I don't think people died this way in the war in Syria and all that..

LORD SHOW US MERCY !

Having said this, i Plead with All people and Nations to Turn to GOD ALMIGHTY.. Accept JESUS CHRIST.. He Alone is the Permanent And Real Answer to all these Calamities.. There is no Solution in isolation of JESUS CHRIST..

People all over the World are Afraid of an Ordinary Virus(Covid-19) and Many are not Afraid of GOD. Corona Virus can only afflict or at worst kill. But GOD ALMIGHTY can not only Kill but can also send to Hell.

Let's see Luke 12:5
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Let Us Amend our Ways! REPENT! ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST and FEAR GOD..

Time is running out! The World cannot get Better , so Seprate yourself from anything that tries to hold you from Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Big One Is Coming!
The Great day of The LORD IS Coming!

Safety is only in JESUS CHRIST!

Don't be Deceived by all these Their so called Peace and Unity! It's a False Peace.. use this opportunity of being indoors to sort yourself out with JESUS..

Only The Living can Make Amends! All these our Brothers and Sisters all over the World cannot Repent anymore! Mercy has Expired for them..

Make Good use of the Life and Breathe in you

GOD ALMIGHTY as we all know is Merciful, Kind, Loving, Forgiving and Good! But let's not Forget HE is also A Consuming Fire. Hebrew 12:29

Let's not Forget that it is a FEARFUL thing to Fall into the Hands of GOD
Hebrews 10:31

245 Likes 24 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by LarrySun(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Some will die before the virus kills them in this country. Some people are already bathing with petrol to fight the virus.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by rosemary21(f): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
LarrySun:
Life is vain.

Very very vain

16 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by EliteStriker(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
front page is sure
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
it shall be over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by beylinko02: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bad news... An end as come to this epidemic in Jesus name. Only shall we hear this, it will not come near any of us in Jesus name

244 Likes 21 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Duru9(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
God heal the world
Rest in peace all

I declare healing upon the affected ones world wild

I'm in need of car for uber/bolt job here in Abuja if you need a driver please contact me or any form of driving job thanks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by mazimee(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Trying times we are in. Even so called developed countries cannot even help themselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by clevvermind(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
While we are taking things casual here. With bad leadership.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by philip0906(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
clevvermind:
While we are taking things casual here. With bad leadership.
The story is about the USA but you just had to bring it home. Ironically, people are not been transported in their droves to the morgues here while in the USA where there is "good leadership", people are ferried in their droves to the morgue

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by dynicks(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
There's absolutely something about this year someone ain't telling us...

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by dejavubobo1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
With the death rate... I feel this virus isn't for the black man.

To be clear... I mean its more devastating among white ppl to black

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by clevvermind(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
philip0906:

The story is about the USA but you just had to bring it home. Ironically, people are not been transported in their droves to the morgues here while in the USA where there is "good leadership", people are ferried in their droves to the morgue
ours will be worse few months from now if care is not taken. I pray it shouldn't.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by clevvermind(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
dejavubobo1:
With the death rate... I feel this virus isn't for the black man
you are on your own

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Meedon: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOD PLEASE BLESS THE DEAD

ABEG

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nmezor(f): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Rip to them...l pray it becomes history soon

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nmezor(f): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Rip to them...l pray it becomes history soon cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by babyfaceafrica: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
God heal the land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is sad

The old are mostly the casualties

It is well

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Ade24682: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
The can see someone up there saying the old is mostly casualty. Na so the younger ones Dey take spread the virus.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Kendumazy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mheen!
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by fr3do(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
I hope those trucks will never hold food again

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ValCon888: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
That's why they had to quickly approve the use of chloroquine. Any treatment is better than no treatment at all.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
There will come a time when all your education,beauty,wealth and riches all become uselesscry the life of a man consisteth not in the abundance of things he haveth.you can have the best cars,house,influence,fame,popularity and all your heart can ever desire.but at the point of death without christ,wetin you gain? my brodas better secure your life with christ before anyother thing,if you do so,las las you have nothing to loosecheesycheesycheesycheesy

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by yusufobinna1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Heal the world O lord

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Asquare84(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Very soon they will ship those refrigeration vehicle to African as auction trucks

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Makavelli25: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oh lord Please its enough Please have mercy God we are begging you Please na
#wemove

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Makavelli25: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
fr3do:
I hope those trucks will never hold food again
They will send it down to africa na
Shey you dig

40 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady's No Bra Day Photos Got Nigerians Talking / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.