Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Whats The Best Way To Remove Burns And Stains From A Pressing Iron Surface? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats The Best Way To Remove Burns And Stains From A Pressing Iron Surface? (669 Views)

How To Clean Stubborn Stains From Iron / How To Customize Clothes, Plates, Phone Case With Pressing Iron / Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Way To Remove Burns And Stains From A Pressing Iron Surface? by ubeedominic(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
HELLO MY COUNTRY PEOPLE!

Abeg e get one matter wey don dy make me vex, one of my cousin wey just come back from school because of this Coronnavirus palava, come my house come use my pressing iron burn am.........and d annoying thing b say him no clean am.... The whole tin don jappa on top d body of the iron...... E strong pass dry garri........

I been wan iron my white shirt, na him i say make i wash the iron all the burns and stains..... But e b like day the way i dy always clean this thing, no b d best way..... I DY ALWAYS USE IRON SPONGE

Abeg i wan knw, how una dy always take commot stain from iron....... As i jobless, i just say atleast make i learn new way of doing all this kind tin. Share you view!!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Remove Burns And Stains From A Pressing Iron Surface? by nairagossip1: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Use close up toothpaste and tissue paper to wipe it.

Put the paste on the surface of the iron while it's very hot maybe plugged to the socket.... then it melts , you then use the tissue to wipe, wash the surface with soft sponge afterwards.

Thank me later
Re: Whats The Best Way To Remove Burns And Stains From A Pressing Iron Surface? by ubeedominic(m): 1:23am On Apr 01, 2020
nairagossip1:
Use close up toothpaste and tissue paper to wipe it.

Put the paste on the surface of the iron while it's very hot maybe plugged to the socket.... then it melts , you then use the tissue to wipe, wash the surface with soft sponge afterwards.

Thank me later

TRIED IT THIS EVENING IT WORKED JUST PERFECTLY, NEARLY GOT MY HANDS BURNT SHA......THANKS ALOT

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Night Wears ,lingerie,undies Wholesaler / Buy Quality Intercom Phones For Your Store/shop Or Business / Home Or House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.