Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

App Idea For Good Cash - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / App Idea For Good Cash (1257 Views)

Have An App Idea? Let's Build Your Next App / Android App Idea For Final Year Project / Any Good Programmer In The House,good CASH AWAITS You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App Idea For Good Cash by Toshmoney(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Hello house, I'm a programmer, expert in python precisely. I need someone that can sell the idea of the app I can create and launch that will fetch me serious cash this lockdown period.
Re: App Idea For Good Cash by resosdigital(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Toshmoney:
Hello house, I'm a programmer, expert in python precisely. I need someone that can sell the idea of the app I can create and launch that will fetch me serious cash this lockdown period.
I already have something built and online. Just need funds to facilitate its launch and marketing.

I would love us to partner.

Plus I still have 1 or 2 other ideas

WhatsApp me on https:///2349054832238 let me share it with you and see if it would interest it
Re: App Idea For Good Cash by CaptainMarvel(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Toshmoney:
Do you have twitter Dev Account?
Re: App Idea For Good Cash by Toshmoney(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Yeah
Re: App Idea For Good Cash by CaptainMarvel(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Toshmoney:
Yeah
how quickly can you build a twitter bot?
Re: App Idea For Good Cash by Toshmoney(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
CaptainMarvel:

how quickly can you build a twitter bot?

Asap!
Re: App Idea For Good Cash by Divit(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Toshmoney:

If you can build both an Android & IOS app, then build these;
1. Coinbase clone: An app that let’s anyone store, remit, trade and purchase cryptocurrency using their bank card or bank accounts.

2. Bybit/bitmex clone: An app/web app that enables anyone to trade bitcoin and ethereum futures (in margin) which settles in the specific underlying asset.

Build one or all of these apps and i will personally invest 2 btc, 8 dash, 129,000 xlm, 100k tron and 15 ethereum. If you need to be sure wether i got all these coins or not, quote me back and I’ll drop my personal emails to show you my coinbase wallet balances. (I believe that’s not necessary but just to show how serious i am).
These apps could fetch serious money if time, money, devotion and persistency is invested in them.
Re: App Idea For Good Cash by usmanelvis(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
I have a Great Idea for you: Whatsapp: 08065531791
Re: App Idea For Good Cash by Toshmoney(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2020
Divit:

1. Coinbase clone: An app that let’s anyone store, remit, trade and purchase cryptocurrency using their bank card or bank accounts.

2. Bybit/bitmex clone: An app/web app that enables anyone to trade bitcoin and ethereum futures (in margin) which settles in the specific underlying asset.

Build one or all of these apps and i will personally invest 2 btc, 8 dash, 129,000 xlm, 100k tron and 15 ethereum. If you need to be sure wether i got all these coins or not, quote me back and I’ll drop my personal emails to show you my coinbase wallet balances. (I believe that’s not necessary but just to show how serious i am).
These apps could fetch serious money if time, money, devotion and persistency is invested in them.
Cool drop it let's connect
Re: App Idea For Good Cash by Mannyemmy(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2020
Divit:

I can handle this project for you and as a matter of fact, I have some demos to show you as regards the various mobile/web app. How can I contact you? Moreover, you can send me a mail with your WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

React Is After My Life....please Help!!! / Ebook On Ms-excel Macros / Timer Source Code Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.