Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos (1433 Views)

Cucumbers And Waterelon / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Dried Bonga Fish Available From Oron For 200 Pieces Per Hand / 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by Dun24: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Hello,

We have cucumbers (pictures attached in comments) ready for supply/purchase from our farm in Epe.

Please help us circulate the information! With this lockdown, even though mile 12 may be open, people may not be willing to go to the market...

Buyers can come and pick up straight from the farm, or call, so we can arrange.

We can be reached on 0 8 0 3 4 4 4 5 5 9 9 (serious buyers only please)

We also have sweet corn that will be ready on or before April 13th...

1 Share

Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by CrudeSon: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Interested in the corn
Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by Dun24: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2020
If you can get to the Conoil (former Omaal) filling station junction near Temu junction (10 minutes from Epe T-junction) then you're practically at our place.

Dun24:
Hello,

We have cucumbers (pictures attached in comments) ready for supply/purchase from our farm in Epe.

Please help us circulate the information! With this lockdown, even though mile 12 may be open, people may not be willing to go to the market...

Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by Dun24: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Alright. They're maturing/ripening gradually over the next two weeks. How many kilos do you want to buy?

CrudeSon:
Interested in the corn
Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by jethro2: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2020
I will suggest you contact mile 12 mobile market so they can help you sell

Dun24:
Hello,

Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by dedons: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dun24:
Hello,

I can send you the mobile number of Mile 12 PRO if you want.
Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by Dun24: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2020
dedons:

Please do so. Send here or via email. Also send via text/WhatsApp to 08034445599
Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by Dun24: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2020
jethro2:
I will suggest you contact mile 12 mobile market so they can help you sell

I contacted them. Have not heard back from them.
Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by dedons: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Dun24:

Please do so. Send here or via email. Also send via text/WhatsApp to 08034445599
Sent
Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by Dun24: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
dedons:
Sent

Thanks
Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by Dun24: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
CrudeSon:
Interested in the corn

Hello,

We're taking pre-orders for delivery on Sat April 11th .
Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by abolaji62(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller of Nigeria
Can help you sells all your crop you have in farm like
Tomato marrow cucumber green pepper water melon
Green chille rodo okro and etc ..our own is just to remove 10% in any price we sell it, for more info you can cantact us on :shop10 mile12 international market lagos or call 09033053043 or join our whatsapp group: https:///LXK092QGXEvBkFAJe4wnUT ...... thanks for your patronize
Re: Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos by Bizpsych: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
dedons:
please i am also a farmer on sweet corn and Cucumber,so please i will appreciate if you can send me the MILE 12 PRO.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Snail Farming In Edo State / Agrichainx Unveils Tonto Dikeh As Brand Ambassador / Job Needed At Layer Farm In Ibdan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.