Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It (427 Views)

David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
In the name of Jesus, standing in the office of the prophet of God, I execute judgment on you, COVID-19! I execute judgment on you, Satan! You destroyer! You killer! You get out! You would break your power! You get off this nation! I demand judgment on you! I demand — I demand — I demand a vaccination to come immediately!

I call you dark! I call you doggone! You come down… from your place of authority! Destroyer! You come down and you crawl on your belly, like God commanded you when He put His foot on your head in the Garden of Eden. You will destroy through COVID-19 no more!

It! Is! Finished! It! Is! Over!

And the United States of America is healed and well again.

After Copeland finished his monologue, he reiterated that the virus has “ceased to exist” and has begun to “shrivel,” before looking at his watch and declaring the pandemic “finished” at noon today.

It is not finished. It is not over. The country is not healed or well. A safe COVID-19 vaccination is roughly 18 months away, not “immediately” in any sense of the word.

As of this writing, there are just over 2,000 deaths attributed to the virus and, unfortunately, many many more to come.

But at least Copeland is making money off his Christian scam.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2020/03/29/scamvangelist-declares-covid-19-finished-after-commanding-god-to-destroy-it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
In the name of Jesus, standing in the office of the prophet of God, I execute judgment on you, COVID-19! I execute judgment on you, Satan! You destroyer! You killer! You get out! You would break your power! You get off this nation! I demand judgment on you! I demand — I demand — I demand a vaccination to come immediately!

I call you dark! I call you doggone! You come down… from your place of authority! Destroyer! You come down and you crawl on your belly, like God commanded you when He put His foot on your head in the Garden of Eden. You will destroy through COVID-19 no more!

It! Is! Finished! It! Is! Over!

And the United States of America is healed and well again.

After Copeland finished his monologue, he reiterated that the virus has “ceased to exist” and has begun to “shrivel,” before looking at his watch and declaring the pandemic “finished” at noon today.

It is not finished. It is not over. The country is not healed or well. A safe COVID-19 vaccination is roughly 18 months away, not “immediately” in any sense of the word.

As of this writing, there are just over 2,000 deaths attributed to the virus and, unfortunately, many many more to come.

But at least Copeland is making money off his Christian scam.
Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by Righteousness89(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
What you would have said is that you don't understand..

People of GOD Walk by Faith and Not by Sight!

We don't live by what we see or Feel, we live by thus says THE LORD..

1 Like

Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by malvisguy212: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=frosbel2 post=87957880][/quote]from atheists website, nothing new.
Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
^^

Well, you would agree than Kenneth Copeland is a 'demon' in Christian garb !
Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by malvisguy212: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
^^^^even if all Pastors abolished tithes, you guys will still criticized them, how many atheists hail Benny hinn for denouncing prosperity Gospel? None, instead the insult continue. You guys simply hate the name God
Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by OtemAtum: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
The head of scammers is the fictitious character Jesus who said IT IS FINISHED, but after that, evil and wickedness continue to increase with increasing population of the world, just as it has been increasing before. What scam could be greater than this?
Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by OrDan(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
How long should we wait? Make me understand...

Righteousness89:
What you would have said is that you don't understand..

People of GOD Walk by Faith and Not by Sight!

We don't live by what we see or Feel, we live by thus says THE LORD..

Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by Righteousness89(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
OrDan:
How long should we wait? Make me understand...

Stop Waiting! Start Praying
Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by OrDan(m): 4:03am On Apr 21, 2020
And the prayer you've prayed?
Righteousness89:

Stop Waiting! Start Praying
Re: Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It by Righteousness89(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2020
OrDan:
And the prayer you've prayed?

Pray more! Pray the Right Prayers!

Pray for Mercy
Pray for Repentance

Pray ! Pray! Pray!

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Pastor Who Is Looking For Coronavirus Patient To Heal / The Powerful Spiritual Magic Spell Caster And Voodoo In Nigeria / Spiritual Meaning Of Breastfeeding A Baby In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.