Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,756 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nairalanders! Beware! So You Don't Fall A Victim - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders! Beware! So You Don't Fall A Victim (431 Views)

Ogbunike Bat Cave And Deadly Viruses!! Nairalanders Beware / Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi / Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! Beware! So You Don't Fall A Victim by Righteousness89(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good Evening Nairalanders!

I go by the ID, Righteousness89 here on This platform.

By the Grace of GOD, I Major here on the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

I noticed Today Tuesday 31st March 2020, that A certain guy Created two ID's very Similar to Mine , which might confuse you if you are not careful!

The ID's Created are as Follows
RIGHTEOUSNESS89
Righteousnes89

The first are on Complete Block Alphabets
The Second ends with only one Alphabet 's'

I do not know his Motives neither do I know Him..

I am Non of them.... Neither do I have anything to do with them..

He is not me , Neither am I him

I will Never Solicit form any Form of Assistance Here or by email or by whatever Means...

Kindly be Guided! The days are evil and Many things are happening!

GOD ALMIGHTY Keep HIS People!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! Beware! So You Don't Fall A Victim by Geosystem(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Noted pastor.
Re: Nairalanders! Beware! So You Don't Fall A Victim by tempem: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
They are both staring at each other

grin grin grin

Nigerians!!!

https://tomvad.com/7-coronavirus-scams-and-tips-to-avoid-them/

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! Beware! So You Don't Fall A Victim by Righteousnes89: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Noted
Re: Nairalanders! Beware! So You Don't Fall A Victim by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. / See The Bird I Caught Today / Tupac Sister Slumps In The Midst Of Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.