Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures (56567 Views)

Lagos Lockdown: 3 Reasons We Might Have Another One Soon / Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home / Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by ekevwe(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Makavelli25:
No be ball those people dey play so :O
Shey police no fit park dem ni
Stay home na stay home

We move

Rest. Go call police na.
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sundaycomputer:
Jesus will soon come

What will happen if he come?
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Swingate(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
This lock down won't help much it failed in Italy and the UK, the best thing is for government to set up a place in Ondo state or Ogun to move all suspected cases nation wide to till they are tested.
Then the positive ones will be kept and treated while the negative ones will be released.
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by abobote: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
oluwa gats our back
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by overall90: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Makavelli25:
Stay home na stay home

We move

this is the same problem here in Port Harcourt.
this evening,some streets looks like there is carnival.
what is the essence of lock down without social distancing.
the government have a lot of work to do in sensitizing people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by aviazuva: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
God will not allow the worst to come
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Maranzano(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
It would have been impossible to believe that men and women could be driven indoors in Lagos by anything. Corona virus is really strong.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Hypocrit: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Makavelli25: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isokay. Las last the world go dey alright! Were is my weed? Time to drag some weed And listen to some songs like
Heal the world by Michael Jackson
We are the world by USA for Africa
1-800-273-8255 by Logic, feat. Alessia Cara and Khalid
Patience by Nas and darmian Marley

Nigerians too stubborn
my brother whatsup. Can i pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by novexme(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Interesting that's some level of compliance. Meanwhile check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Godpikin4real(f): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
How I wish this is how the road would be on an average work day.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by yesloaded: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Makavelli25:
Stay home na stay home

We move

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by mungoparks: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Are these idiots playing football not supposed to be part of people of the lockdown?as worst as it could be there are presents of law officials by the road side.
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Makavelli25: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
overall90:

this is the same problem here in Port Harcourt.
this evening,some streets looks like there is carnival.
what is the essence of lock down without social distancing.
the government have a lot of work to do in sensitizing people.
same here in ogun state too, there is a whole bunch of ignorant fool here,including the gomina
ekevwe:

Rest. Go call police na.
Please quote me with sense
aviazuva:
God will not allow the worst to come
AMEN O
ekevwe:

Rest. Go call police na.
Please quote me with sense
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by theoneJabulani(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
seunlayi:
Thanks to the law enforcement officers,i know some animals will still go out
you are extremely mad. How dare you call people animals? What gives you the right!
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by xrayj(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Almighty Lagos bow down to Coronavirus. You've done well Corona but don't come back again
sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Llonzybahd: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Upon all your audio shut down my cousin came back from lag this evening
Nonsense..
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by 9jaRealist: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by peakgal(f): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lekki/epe express so busy

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by 9jaRealist: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
donstefano8:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11291362_img20200331wa0005_jpegdae8619b142a36687acdeae3ab8b5648

The worst thing about Lagos is Lagosians... grin grin grin

Look at how clean our streets are without people...
But I love my city and its people all the same. EKO ONI BAJE!
>
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by 9jaRealist: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Llonzybahd:
Upon all your audio shut down my cousin came back from lag this evening
Nonsense..

So your cousin is one of the hediots putting the rest of us in danger? Carry on... angry
>

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Stay at home and starve to death.
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Revolva(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Resident evil part 3 ...Lagos sequel

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by chrizzyace: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Eko o ni baje oh!!!!
My fellow Lagosians, you shall all survive!!!!
And to a poster above me calling someone an animal because some people came out, I guess you are the Animal!!!! So because of lockdown, you expect Nigerians not to come out?
Is it not Ireland giving their citizens €350 a week to stay at home? What has your Government done for you rather than tell you to wash your hands with sanitizer!!!
Because you have the resources to lock yourself inside does not mean others does....

I agree with you completely. And as for he that has calleth his fellow human an animal, may the Lord forgive thee. We are at the verge of Revolution we cannot continue like this at this.... The president has failed us!!! Cause he has proven to listen to the voice of his cohorts than th en voice of his people. I hope they can stand what they are cooking if they don’t do the needful ... 2 weeks of stay at home no food no electricity no good healthcare system!!!! So many failures, can’t list them all. So please in as much as we must adhere to what they said so as not to spread the virus.. we must also remind ourselves of the failure from the government! Thank U

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Clothingonline9(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
See crowded ikotun iyana ipaja and oshodi neat with no rush or cars

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by joeaz58(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
good
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by MSesan: 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Probably we should use Russia ways of staying @ home measure.....

Let's put some lions in the street, maybe someone go sense angry
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Mensch86631: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
donstefano8:
With the ongoing lockdown there has been a great lot of sanity on our roads and environs. The ever busy Berger Axis is now the most serene place you can observe now as against the usual hustle and hustle...

Se pictures below
Thank God
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Basher8583: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
medTechworld:
No light, No money, No food. The only thing this useless government can think of is lockdown. May God save us from this clueless and wicked government.

Madam...Even in developed countries, If you dont have money you can never have power and every other social amenities food inclusive. Unlike Nigeria where you can tap power without getting arrested... go and do so in developed countries and see the outcome. So what are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by friday2011(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Makavelli25:
Stay home na stay home

We move

Those guys you see dont have shelter, they leave under the bridges.
Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
We all going home

Re: Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures by madjune(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
I remember living in this area in the early 2000s before i left Naija.

River valley estate.
One of OBJ wife then (late now) made sure Nepa didn't toy with light supply then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.