Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom (8930 Views)

Amazon Kindle Ebook & Paperback Publishing! +All Digital Channels! / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by horlamilekan23: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Interested participants can drop their numbers. Once we begin batch 4,they'll be added. Thanks.

Interested
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
You all will be notified
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Only the numbers dropped here will be added. Sorry but there are tons of messages on my dm and I might unintentionally skip yours.
Thanks.

You can follow the thread to get updated on new changes.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Petersuenos(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Only the numbers dropped here will be added. Sorry but there are tons of messages on my dm and I might unintentionally skip yours.
Thanks.

You can follow the thread to get updated on new changes.

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by purplekiss(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by DkJay: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Have you started the fourth batch already? We are patiently waiting.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by lekani4real(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Am interested please add me on 07063215614
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by boolee(m): 3:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hello guys! Here's what you've been waiting to here.
The fourth batch will begin on the 29th of June that's Monday. After Monday new participants won't be accepted. Just 30 slots available for the first 30 persons. Thanks.

Ikpemalueziokwu
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by ufotty2001: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=Ikpemalueziokwu post=91066998]Hello guys! Here's what you've been waiting to here.
The fourth batch will begin on the 29th of June that's Monday. After Monday new participants won't be accepted. Just 30 slots available for the first 30 persons. Thanks.

Ikpemalueziokwu [/q. Please add me to the group
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Reality11: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:

Ikpemalueziokwu

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by DkJay: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Add me, add me, add me!
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ddnazy: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:

Ikpemalueziokwu

Please add me. 08037757292.
Thanks
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Hello guys! I trust we are all ready for the fourth batch training! I'll be rounding up with the third batch participants this week after which the fourth batch begins. You can follow the thread to stay tuned. The numbers here will be added to the WhatsApp group this week. Happy new week everyone!
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by wallexy(m): 1:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Hello guys! I trust we are all ready for the fourth batch training! I'll be rounding up with the third batch participants this week after which the fourth batch begins. You can follow the thread to stay tuned. The numbers here will be added to the WhatsApp group this week. Happy new week everyone!

Pls add.. 07055534656
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by DkJay: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please, has the 4th batch began already?
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by holdit: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please add 08110515355
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Bhorbymills1990: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are you an unemployed graduate or did you just retire from paid employment and you are aspiring to own a business? If you answer yes, I advice you to invest in snail farming and turn your backyard garden to snail haven. I knew that backyard snail breeding can take many people out of unemployment..
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hello guys! I trust your day went well. It's a new month and I am so happy we've made it this far. It can only be the grace of God. I'll be sharing a good news and a bad news here and I really hope you all understand.
First, I'm glad to announce to you guys that i was employed as a brand content creator and social media manager. It's a very popular company here in Nigeria but for privacy purposes I won't be revealing its name. Yeah! Good news. I'm grateful to God for this opportunity.
However, it will affect us adversely in the sense that I won't be available to conduct the online classes as I have always done since October 2019. I am sorry becos I was actually planning to begin the fourth batch soon before the news of my appointment came in. I have no other choice than to face my new job with all seriousness at least for the first 2 months. Once I'm well versed with all the processes of being a brand influencer, I'll make out time to keep up the teachings. I love you all! You guys have made me very proud, to be honest. Alot of my students especially from my second batch are earning massively. I appreciate you guys for taking advantage of the free lessons and creating a source of income for yourselves. The goal is to be financially buoyant without getting mixed in fraudulent activities. I'm hopeful that gradually, the whole world would come to accept us as a nation filled with potentials and not thieves.
To the pending students, I'm really sorry we won't be holding the fourth batch just yet. Duty calls now. I'll also advice you all to be careful and avoid falling prey to online fraudsters (I'll advice you edit your comment and delete your number) once I'm ready for the fourth batch, it'll be announced here! You can follow the thread to keep a close tab.
I love you guys. I wish you all the best and though the pandemic bites I know we will all scale through. To my old students, never STOP WRITING! make it your hobby. Also involve yourselves in other productive activities. God bless us all. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by dadadoc: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Congrats sir, May the odds be in your favor... Its true givers truly never lack..

More feathers to your cap.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Okasinma: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by mayaks: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
pls am interested. Include me in your whasapp.08030792680
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello everyone! Happy Sunday. I trust you all had a nice day. There been alot of requests from most of you guys asking me to put them through no matter how short the lecture lasted. It's good to note that quite a number of you guys are very interested in the lecture. To this effect, I've prepared an ebook that contains my previous teachings and my story as a kindle publisher. It's an ebook that will teach you everything about Kindle publishing and even more. The ebook isn't free but it's very affordable for the serious ones. I hope it helps get you all started. After reading the ebook, I'm readily available to answer your questions and get you started immediately.
I love you guys. The congratulatory messages made me realize I have a family here. The checkup calls, the text messages, am overwhelmed. I appreciate you guys and the same God that answered my prayers will see you all through. I sincerely appreciate. Happy Sunday once again and endeavor to get the ebook now!
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
My new job didn't restrict my earnings from Kindle Publishing

Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Okasinma: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pls, sir add me 08035541233.
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Mindster: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2020
Pls add me up: 08168003799
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Mindster: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Hello everyone! Happy Sunday. I trust you all had a nice day. There been alot of requests from most of you guys asking me to put them through no matter how short the lecture lasted. It's good to note that quite a number of you guys are very interested in the lecture. To this effect, I've prepared an ebook that contains my previous teachings and my story as a kindle publisher. It's an ebook that will teach you everything about Kindle publishing and even more. The ebook isn't free but it's very affordable for the serious ones. I hope it helps get you all started. After reading the ebook, I'm readily available to answer your questions and get you started immediately.
I love you guys. The congratulatory messages made me realize I have a family here. The checkup calls, the text messages, am overwhelmed. I appreciate you guys and the same God that answered my prayers will see you all through. I sincerely appreciate. Happy Sunday once again and endeavor to get the ebook now!
How do I get the ebook
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Mindster:
How do I get the ebook
Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by blazebaba(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
I had an account with them but am having problem creating a payoneer account..

Secondly i really need someone vast in knowledge about them and its really cool seeing this thread...how can you help a broke unemployed youth in a godforsaken country to be at least finacially stable in some aspect...

Brokeness is killing...
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
blazebaba:
I had an account with them but am having problem creating a payoneer account..

Secondly i really need someone vast in knowledge about them and its really cool seeing this thread...how can you help a broke unemployed youth in a godforsaken country to be at least finacially stable in some aspect...

Brokeness is killing...

Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hello guys! Happy sunday. There’s a telegram channel up for newbies. I created the channel today and I pinned a pdf containing all my teachings in it. Simply click on the telegram link I’ll paste below, download the pdf and read up. You can then chat me up on WhatsApp for further assistances. I’m trying my best to carry everyone along while fitting into my new job. To my old students, y’all keep writing okay? The future is brighter.
Click this link to see the telegram channel and download the pdf https://(deletethis)/kdpforum the name of the channel is kindle publishing forum
Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ever since I joined Kindle publishing, it has been testimonies upon testimonies. I was a normal Nigerian with less than 1k in his bank account. I came across ilengends thread on kindle publishing and I keyed into it. What caught my interest was the fact that I could start writing and publishing with 0.00 naira and yet get paid. I can only keep sharing the testimonies. A lot of Nairalanders under my tutelage and confirm that KDP is the best. I checked my royalties estimator this afternoon and below is the amount I have made off my books just this month, August. What else can I say? It has been a successful stride and even my job can’t stop me from earning from kindle publishing monthly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is The Use Of Child Soldiers, A Good Phenomenon Or Not - Nigerian Online Debate / Poem : A Farewell To My Late Mother Part One / Oyinkan Braithwaite For International Women's Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.