Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Baby’s Diary - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Baby’s Diary (816 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2020
So i got baby on the 31st of January this year she was about a month a 5 weeks and a day old.
I wasn’t really planning on getting a dog but then do we really have a say?
It was love at first sight lol, I didn’t really take pictures of her when she was much little, just made videos cause its more easier and captures more details, expression and all.
Getting baby to stay still for a pic was a herculean task and one which i might never win grin

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
So i was consistently feeding baby diamond and crocker fish, she def has an appetite ; always dragging food with luna(my lhasa) not minding that luna is her elder sister grin : the dog no get respect when it comes to food

3 Likes

Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2020
So around mid February i thought about changing her diet and then i saw an ad on nairaland by sunjay13 selling chicken parts.
I decided to get for baby some and its been great so far i get compliments about her and how shes too big for age, she’s would be 4 months by april end

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
My problem with baby is that she lacks confidence and not territorial like luna she seldom barks angry and usually scared when she hears strange noises grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Pics

2 Likes

Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Guys what do u think about her?
Contributions and suggestions are welcome tho but mildly o

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Her parents
The mom is a working line while dad is a showline

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Diary by wolewolsz(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2020
She will bark soon. When kept with a lhasa who are known to make unnecessary barking noises due to being territorial, baby would soon adapt and learn. No worries

2 Likes

Re: Baby’s Diary by Countrykvng(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice dog you’ve got, and for her not being confident enough, you just have to give her more time and socialize her more, she’s still growing her territorial instinct should kick in as she grows
Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
wolewolsz:
She will bark soon. When kept with a lhasa who are known to make unnecessary barking noises due to being territorial, baby would soon adapt and learn. No worries
ok that would be great becos her own barking sef nawa grin sometimes i go out like 3am just to scare tf out of her grin
Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Countrykvng:
Nice dog you’ve got, and for her not being confident enough, you just have to give her more time and socialize her more, she’s still growing her territorial instinct should kick in as she grows
my dad has many workers that comes around every day and i feel her seeing them often contributes to the behavior sef...ny brothers that just came bck from the uni weren’t even scared of her a bit and she was too playful with them for someone you just met sad
Re: Baby’s Diary by CrazyCrane: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2020
wolewolsz:

This is soooo true.
I've witnessed this with my Lhasa(older) and Boerboel(pup)
Re: Baby’s Diary by pheonixdld2(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Baby looks beautiful and has grown well. How much did you get her? What's your monthly explorer on her?
Re: Baby’s Diary by SweetCunt97(f): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
tizzdi:
So i was consistently feeding baby diamond and crocker fish, she def has an appetite ; always dragging food with luna(my lhasa) not minding that luna is her elder sister grin : the dog no get respect when it comes to food
This your dog has a very sinister look.. Lolz
Re: Baby’s Diary by maxipharo(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
pheonixdld2:
Baby looks beautiful and has grown well. How much did you get her? What's your monthly explorer on her?
around 75k i don’t really keep track of how much i spend on her but trust me its alot grin she has an appetite for two
Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This your dog has a very sinister look.. Lolz
grin cheesy no b i go tell me the dog is a con angry
Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Today I discovered that my dogs that seem like angels actually have the fury of the devil grin
So we took a stroll round our estate and met other dog lovers walking their dogs only for baby and luna to charge towards dogs that i would run away from on a normal day grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Luna isn’t keen on leash...started wearing her collar yesterday. I don’t normally restrain my dogs but i saw the need to begin doing that

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Diary by agboedeh: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Baby looks amazing. Her name is lovely.Always remember to debone the chicken before serving.
Don't worry, she would gain confidence as she matures.
Re: Baby’s Diary by tizzdi(m): 1:59am On Apr 24, 2020
agboedeh:
Baby looks amazing. Her name is lovely.Always remember to debone the chicken before serving.
Don't worry, she would gain confidence as she matures.
it’s mostly chicken necks and liver and I normally blend after boiling it

(1) (Reply)

My New 6 Week Old Puppy Is Hyperactive - Is This A Good Sign? / The Presa Canario Dog Breed / Do Boerboal Exhibit Such Features.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.