Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (100% Fact)) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (100% Fact)) (1738 Views)

Afe Babalola: 'Nigerian Graduates Are More Dangerous Than Illiterates' / 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor By Malam Mamuda Kabir DUTSINMA / See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (wow! ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (100% Fact)) by wealthyboy2: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNxRP_eVno

Today, most graduate are poor even after graduating with good degree.
People believe after graduating from school, their certificate will help them to secure high paying jobs which is the major reason people go to school.
But the case is different in the modern world. Graduates needs to watch out for this points in this video oh! try to do what this teaches you so that you can become a wealthy graduate not a poor graduate.

Nigerian and other African GRADUATES or under graduates must watch if you don't want to be a poor graduate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (100% Fact)) by AskProf: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
wealthyboy2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNxRP_eVno

Today, most graduate are poor even after graduating with good degree.
People believe after graduating from school, their certificate will help them to secure high paying jobs which is the major reason people go to school.
But the case is different in the modern world. Graduates needs to watch out for this points in this video oh! try to do what this teaches you so that you can become a wealthy graduate not a poor graduate.

Nigerian and other African GRADUATES or under graduates must watch if you don't want to be a poor graduate

So, what are you if not WRETCHED?
Re: See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (100% Fact)) by wealthyboy2: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
I'm a motivational and inspirational speaker. I inspire people and have help a lot of people discover their purpose.

I help relationships to grow better.

I'm better than most of the people you worship like God who collects money in different ways just to inspire their members.

I like to inspire people like you that has lost value and lack information.

Finally most graduates that has followed my foot step and has become rich.
Remember i don't ask them to pay me.

That's who i'm.
Re: See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (100% Fact)) by wealthyboy2: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2020
if you are a graduate or a university student try and watch this.
The information is never though in the universities which is wrong and this is why most graduates are still poor because of this information they did not tell them during their school days.
Re: See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (100% Fact)) by DrayZee: 1:10am On Apr 02, 2020
What about the reasons non-graduates are poor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (100% Fact)) by wealthyboy2: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Coming out soon. Because I see a future where none graduate will employ graduates and why it will be so.

(1) (Reply)

Schools That Have Announced Resumption Dates - MORE UPDATES / Anatomy is a VAST subject BUT can be very interesting!!!!! / Best Jamb Centres In Lagos To Write 2013/2014 Utme,who Knws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.