Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development (1087 Views)

Biotech Stocks To Buy Beyond Covid Vaccine Development Before Report / Nigeria Meets Pfizer, Biontech On Coronavirus Vaccine Development / Covid-19: Status Update On Vaccine Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Now that people are connecting the Israeli link to the Wuhan lab and the development of the virus in the first place, the Israeli govt has come out to deny that it is NOT in any way developing a Vaccine for COVID-19.

Recall that only last month there was news flying around that an Israeli funded Bio-Safety lab had developed a vaccine for COVID-19.

The same lab was also linked to Bill Gates who so happens to be funding the COVID-19 vaccine.

Why has Israel now denied that they even worked on a vaccine for COVID-19?

Even google now returns a search on the Vaccine discovery on its first search page as false.
https://factcheck.afp.com/scientists-israel-are-still-working-developing-vaccine-covid-19

Good to know that Jewgle is not working with the philanderer in Snopes.com again but have now rolled in their own Facts Checker TWISTING website.
Stick around and I will show you the rabbit hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ayinde2020: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
I pray Allah heal the world

2 Likes

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by dawnomike(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
This has got me confused already... Like Israel claiming they are not even working on a vaccine for this is laughable enough cos Israel normally does research on anything health
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
I stated in another LONG DELETED thread that the Jews now want to take credit for Hydrochloroquine and are pushing a New York based Jewish Doctor's use of hydrochloroquine in treating COVID-19 over that of Prof Didier Raoult's earlier success.

Why they are doing this is because they now want to TAKE CREDIT for the treatment which they had been aggressively opposed to in the first place.

Since they could not roll out their poison vaccine they now want to claim the cure.

BASTARDS
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
dawnomike:
This has got me confused already... Like Israel claiming they are not even working on a vaccine for this is laughable enough cos Israel normally does research on anything health

That's because they have been linked to the Virus development in Wuhan.

And they were actively slandering and discrediting the World's top infectious disease expert, Prof Didier Raoult who discovered Hydrochloroquine as a cure.
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yves Levy, who was the head of INSERM – the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research – from 2014 to 2018, lobbied the French Govt to assist China in setting up the Wuhan Bio-Safety Lab.

Yves Levy is Jewish and holds dual citizenship as both French and Israeli.

Yves Levy even attended the grand launching of the Wuhan Lab back in 2015.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_Institute_of_Virology#History

The above wiki link details the French connection in setting up the Wuhan Lab.

Yves Levy also happens to be married to Agnes Buzyn - France's Minister of Health up till February 16, 2020. She, like her husband is Jewish as well.

Both Yves Levy and Agnes Buzyn were at the forefront discrediting the use of Hydrochloroquine therapy as proposed by Prof Didier Raoult.

Yves Levy got his wife Agnes Buzyn to ban the sale of Hydrochloroquine across the counter and to also declare it as a poison.

So we have the head of France's vaccination body who happened to be connected to the Wuhan lab and at the same time married to the French Minister for health doing all he can to suppress a know cure for COVID-19 AND in the process not only slandering and discrediting the leading scientist in infectious diseases- Didier Raoult. The question to ask is why?

Levy even went as far as to withhold the INSERM label from the world-renowned IHU (Hospital-University Institute) research center directed by Raoult. In practice, in October 2019, Levy revoked the status of “foundation” of the different IHUs so he could take over their research.
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Go to this thread on how these people were doing all they could to suppress, silence Prof Raoult.

https://www.nairaland.com/5765006/french-doctor-behind-chloroquine-gets
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by Aksnoopy: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Charles LIEBER (Jew) stole the virus from a Canadian Bio-safety lab and handed it to PLA agents ''working'' there. He also worked with Epstein (Mossad) and was heavily into research in virus sized bacteria. The Wuhan lab was generously funded in part by George Soros (JEW) and other researchers were FRENCH JEWS.

French Jews were involved in setting up the Chinese Bio-Safety Lab level 4 in Wuhan, China.

Israel magically has been "working on a corona virus" vaccine. Now they claim they weren't.

BTW the kikes have been very busy removing all mention of LIEBER being a kike--he's a kike--this was a kike operation. Jewpedia has scrubbed any mention of Lieber's kike background just as they have since done for all Bolshevik maniacs that took over Russia and murdered millions of Ethnic Christian Russians after killing the Romanovs. Releasing this virus in CHINA was KIKE--you know why? Their main targets was Iran! The Wuhan pandemic was a smoke screen to make the Virus appear as either a natural pandemic or carelessness of the Chinese.

JEWS did do this--and look at them kvetch. WOE IS USSSSSS....fck that shit. The world is about to change and things are going to be VERY dark! The Jew NOSE this!

They are activating the Samson option - they will take the world down with them to hell before the world wakes up to their kikery.

Go figure!
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by jared007: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Protocols of the 13 elders of Zion grin
The Ashkenazi Jewish conspiracy continues...

I once read how a certain Hausa student from Nigeria died mysteriously in Israel when he was developing a herbal cure for Hiv/Aids.

I became worried when the Jews departed Nigeria in haste recently.

1 Like

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
sharpjoe, get in here .
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kikes claiming vaccine

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kikes denying vaccine

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2020

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
jared007:
Protocols of the 13 elders of Zion grin
The Ashkenazi Jewish conspiracy continues...

I once read how a certain Hausa student from Nigeria died mysteriously in Israel when he was developing a herbal cure for Hiv/Aids.

I became worried when the Jews departed Nigeria in haste recently.

The Protocols of Zion is fcking real.

I first heard of it from a Muslim friend. I thought it was B.S and when I jewgled it, it came back as an ''antisemite fabrication''.

Jewgle is more dangerous than their Jewdiots in CNN.

1 Like

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by SharpJoe: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis, you have done a lovely work producing irrefutable evidence on this. I just hope our government is vigilant to keep us safe from the main aim of those behind this.

Our rulers like money too much that they can sell Nigerians for cheap.

I am very sceptical with the landing of 35 Americans in the name of NNPC expatriates during this crisis period.

1 Like

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by sammyj: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
We don enter am. No one is ready to release this vaccine until the demand get to the height . This is my believe !!! shocked shocked
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
SharpJoe:
ImadeUReadThis, you have done a lovely work producing irrefutable evidence on this. I just hope our government is vigilant to keep us safe from the main aim of those behind this.

Our rulers like money too much that they can sell Nigerians for cheap.

I am very sceptical with the landing of 35 Americans in the name of NNPC expatriates during this crisis period.

As things appear, they have already keyed into their vaccine plan.

Nigeria will be the pioneering nation for ID2020.

1 Like

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
sammyj:
We don enter am. No one is ready to release this vaccine until the demand get to the height . This is my believe !!! shocked shocked

You don't get it.

The vaccine is the main point.

They created this virus for you to take their vaccine and from there the ID2020 implant.

This is why they did all they could to discredit Chloroquine treatment.
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by sapientia(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Racist thread.

1 Like

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by jared007: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

The Protocols of Zion is fcking real.

I first heard if it from a Muslim friend. I thought it was B.S and when I jewgled it, it came back as an antisemite fabrication.

Jewgle is more dangerous than their Jewdiots in CNN.
i was stunned when i read that book and some mumu folks discredit conspiracies. Check out all the major capitalists in the world. They are all Jews. The ordinary Jews would be used as pawns just like they were used during the Holocaust.

1 Like

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
sapientia:
Racist thread.
[/s]

These Jews you are defending think of you as souless beasts.

The Talmud states that blacks originated from sex between a goyim and an ape.

The Jews you so love where the ones behind the Atlantic Slave trade.

The Jews also were also actively against Slavery abolition and cited the curse of Ham as reason why you Africans should be enslaved.

Do you think they have changed their mindset.

Goyim.
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by sapientia(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

These Jews you are defending think of you as souless beasts.

The Talmud states that blacks originated from sex between a goyim and an ape.

The Jews you so love where the ones behind the Atlantic Slave trade.

The Jews also were also actively against Slavery abolition and cited the curse of Ham as reason why you Africans should be enslaved.

Do you think they have changed their mindset.

Goyim.

You are still a racist.
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
jared007:
i was stunned when i read that book and some mumu folks discredit conspiracies. Check out all the major capitalists in the world. They are all Jews. The ordinary Jews would be used as pawns just like they were used during the Holocaust.

It was when I researched Oliver Crommwell's Puritan movement that my eyes opened.

Crommwell was sponsored by Amsterdam Jews.

Amsterdam was then the only enclave for Jews in Europe as they had been deported and banned from every major European kingdom.

Before Crommwell's treason and regicide, Jews had been expelled and banned for well over 350yrs from setting foot on the British Isle.

Do you know that after killing Charles I, the Puritans then passed a motion in parliamnet not only seeking the Jews return to England but also changing the official lingua franca from English to Hebrew and also replacing Christianity with Judaism.

These same Puritans will flee England to the Americas after the monarchy was restored.

These same Puritans will later be the ones to declare independence in America from the Crown. They were all the pioneering members of the useful idiot association known as the Freemasons.

The Jews where now in England and from there they developed the slave trade as well as the opium trades in China.
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
sapientia:

You are still a racist.

[/s]

The problem is not you, but the scoffield bible narrative that the same jews bankrolled to make you see them as your lord and masters.

You are a jewish owned slave
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by sammyj: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmm interesting !!!! shocked
ImadeUReadThis:

You don't get it.

The vaccine is the main point.

They created this virus for you to take their vaccine and from there the ID2020 implant.

This is why they did all they could to discredit Chloroquine treatment.

1 Like

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by sapientia(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

The problem is not you, but the scoffield bible narrative that the same jews bankrolled to make you see them as your lord and masters.

You are a jewish owned slave

Doesn't mean you are not a racist and a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ImadeUReadThis: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
sapientia:

Doesn't mean you are not a racist and a bigot.
[/s]

Keep worshiping Judas

fake christians
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by sapientia(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

Keep worshiping Judas

fake christians

Racist

Bigot
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by ZombieNation: 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
bump
Re: Israel Does An About Turn And Denies Covid-19 Vaccine Development by 3rdeyeNigeria: 7:48pm On May 07, 2020
Why hate your fellow man based on biased conspiracy theories...

Theis tread is full of anti-semitism.

First it was 5G, then Bill Gate now the Jews... All this have to stop.

(1) (Reply)

Acne Face / Good Hospitals In Lagos: / Spread Chicken Pox Or Get Stuck In D Mud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.