Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home (1371 Views)

Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter / Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by kamanidesmond(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Soldiers Accost Social Media Influencer, Force Him To Swim In Dirty Gutter For Defying Lockdown Order (Video)

Soldiers on duty accosted a social media Influencer in Warri and forced him to swim in dirty gutter for defying the stay at home lockdown order.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/04/01/soldiers-accost-social-media-influencer-force-him-to-swim-in-dirty-gutter-for-defying-lockdown-order-video/

Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by Makavelli25: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Stay home na stay home Them no go hear. Mumu man
Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
false photos. does corolate with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFgkpmuBcxA
Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by chatinent: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Man inhumanity to man.
Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by Auxiliarytk: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Maybe he is looking for his daily bread now he jam soja. Meself I'm tired at home wife and two kinds what will they chop. #luckdown. if you are a good samritan i beg drop any change you have for me inside this account no amount is too small... Gtb 0140913856. thank you.
Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by kamanidesmond(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
chuksbaby:
false photos. does corolate with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFgkpmuBcxA
incomplete video. The guy behind the camera is the one swimming in the gutter
Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by Sokosuji: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is very wrong.. What if he catches a life threatening infection or an untreatable veneral disease inside that gutter...

This is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
So with all their Warri bragging, they can still be cowardly like this? Stupid soldiers ordered you to swim in a dirty gutter and you obeyed them?

Peeps need to grow some balls. Better to die with dignity if necessary, than to accept indignity. Life itself is too overrated.

Let them kill me there if they dare. But I will not degrade myself just to humour some insecure idiots in khaki.

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by Comedian2019: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hedonini:
So with all their Warri bragging, they can still be cowardly like this? Stupid soldiers ordered you to swim in a dirty gutter and you obeyed them?

Peeps need to grow some balls. Better to die with dignity if necessary, than to accept indignity. Life itself is too overrated.

Let them kill me there if they dare. But I will not degrade myself just to humour some insecure idiots in khaki.
They are cowards. Their mates are busy fighting in Sambisa, the idiots are molesting one unarmed person. Imagine their number against only one unarmed individual.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by kamanidesmond(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home by aimmoney9: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Why e no use drone for d coverage to work smart

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Ijeoma An 27years Old Woman Suffering From Brain Tumor (photos) / Uyo On Fire.... Please Becareful / Suspects Who Took N3m Ransom From Kidnapped Nursing Mother Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.