Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. (499 Views)

How To Make 20% Profit Monthly From Garri Business WITHOUT Working! / Buy Our Yoghurt Lactic Culture / We sale Chicken Processing Machines of all types. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. by Chiansky(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good evening everyone, how are we doing in this period of lock down.

One of the best ways we can leave a good life and have good immune system is by eating and drinking good food and water and that's why we at Banskyfarm_honey has brought to you the best honey any man can give, first of all our honey it's organic in the sense that we only get our honey from the open forest, in this way the honey has freedom to eat anything it likes and for this we have given it the name FOREST WEILD HONEY.

Well sale this honey in litres and our price are

1 litre. N3000

500ml N1500

And also so we decided to run an offer from tomorrow, refer someone to buy honey from us and get 20%. Let's take for example you refer someone to buy 1 litre of honey which cost N3000, you will be making N600 from that transaction, money will be paid into your account or sent to you in any form you want.

You can place orders for your honey by contacting me on 0807 137 1032 and also check out our Instagram page on Banskyfarm_honey.

Re: Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. by Chiansky(m): 12:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Contact us today.

Re: Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. by Chiansky(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2020
A LAYER OF WHITE FOAM IN MY HONEY – SIGN OF A GOOD QUALITY RAW HONEY!

Recently, we were asked about the white bubbles that sometimes appear on the surface of our honey jars.

Honey foam may be one of the most surprising things about the appearance of raw honey.

Raw honey will crystallize over time and will usually have a slight layer of white foam on the surface, marble-like swirling or white spots in the upper sides of the jar. This is caused by air bubbles that have risen to the top. It is a sign that the honey has been packed without heating.

White foam is often greeted with the words: “What’s that white stuff on top?” If you find the white foam in your honey jar, consider yourself lucky.

Honey foam is delicious. It is light, flavourful, and packed with air bubbles that have trapped some of the wondrous stuff that is in raw honey: pollen, propolis, wax, and, of course, raw honey.

What you’re looking at is ‘honey foam,’ which is a result of the tiny air bubbles in the honey escaping to the top. This is due to air bubbles trapped in the honey during processing and packaging. When the packaged honey rests, the air bubbles work their way up to the top of the container, creating the foam.

What are other ways to recognise a good quality honey?

�Honey consistency
Real raw honey is usually much thicker than processed or fake honey; it takes time for honey to move from one side of the jar to another. Fake honey is usually very runny.

�Honey smell
Real honey’s aroma is usually quite strong; you can almost smell the flowers. Fake honey has no smell whatsoever.

�Use water to test it
Pour water into a glass, place a spoon of honey in the glass of water. Gently shake the glass. If the honey starts to dissolve and mix with the water, it’s not pure honey, if the honey forms a small lump and sinks to the bottom of the glass, it is a sign of a good quality honey.

Do you want to know more about the differences between raw honey and processed honey? You can call or chat us on our number or IG page.

Re: Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. by Chiansky(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Pls your orders today and we can still get it to you even in this quarantine time.
Re: Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. by Chiansky(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2020
So some buyers were asking me if I tested my honey and see if it will attract ants, most people don't know honey has sugar and will definitely attract ants but only in one condition,

Now ants are attracted to moisture (food with moisture). Pure honey or manuka honey has less than 20% moisture and would not attract ants. However, as honey is exposed to the environment ( leaving it open or pouring it on the floor ) , it naturally draws moisture from the air to the outer layer of the honey and this will attract ants....

So trying to pour honey on the floor for over night to know if it will attract ants is a wrong information that needs to be corrected because doing this will definitely attract ants to your honey and if it doesn't attract ants please be careful of that honey because it might be mixed with chemicals to keep ants away.

1 Like

Re: Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. by Oltons(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thanks for the delivery. I got my honey
Re: Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. by Chiansky(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2020
Oltons:
Thanks for the delivery. I got my honey

Thanks for ur patronage.
Re: Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. by Chiansky(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2020
Honey is still available contact us today.
Re: Make 20% From Referring People To Buy Our Honey. We Sale Original Honey. by Chiansky(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2020
Good morning my dear people. Honey is still available

(1) (Reply)

White Beans For Sale / Hot Cake Farm Land.....2min Drive To Lagos Ibadan Express Way / Check Out The Biggest Palm Plantation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.