Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (85279 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by jansonn(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
olumide4christ:

Are you sure of what you are saying? I doubt it. Please watch CNN tonight and for the rest of this week... come back here and sincerely tell us your opinion.
I have been watching CNN for the last one month. As far as Corona is concerned, it's far better to be here than in the West. Donald Trump really bungled things over there.
I get you, ive been following it!! The only reason why it seems Nigeria is better now is because the pandemic started in the west, if it had originated in Nigeria, trust me, Nigeria will be a lot worse. I knw a thing or two abt our health system and its shit so...
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by jansonn(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
timesup234:
so why dont you fly to America so they put you in a morgue rented truck. Slave!
Well, at least they gave me some dignity, wait till you die in Nigeria, your corpse will be bundled and thrown into a hole along side hundred more as though you're not worth a penny. Learn to make your point without insulting people, its doesn't add clarity in any form
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by ttmacoy: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
The only thing I will say is stop watching cnn.

olumide4christ:

Are you sure of what you are saying? I doubt it. Please watch CNN tonight and for the rest of this week... come back here and sincerely tell us your opinion.
I have been watching CNN for the last one month. As far as Corona is concerned, it's far better to be here than in the West. Donald Trump really bungled things over there.

2 Likes

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
timesup234:
Lies! The myths of western prosperity has been exposed. They are actually the shithole countries while Nigeria is paradise

Okay, this is actually hilarious!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Bros abeg... E don do... It's time for bed!

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by yusufu16: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
wonder233:
My take: it is futile expending valuable resources and energy trying to prevent it's spread. The only way this can go away is when a cure is found and/or a vaccine developed.
The sheer ease of transmission and infection makes mockery of all these "quarantine", "isolation", "social distancing" and other terminologies brandished by authorities as a way of demonstrating they are doing something.
How long will national economies and the general world economy sustain a lock down? 2weeks?, 1month? 3months?
Like malaria and HIV, corona is something we all have to come to terms with as another disease that has come to stay. All these initial gra gra of locking down will soon fizzle out.

I totally agree with you.

We just have to find a way to live with this virus. Coronavirus shouldn't stop us from doing a normal activities

1 Like

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by PlateauNews(f): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5768784/covid-19-william-gyang-repairs-3
Williams Gyang repairs 3 'scrap' ventilators in Jos,
Seun, Lalasticlala pls move this topic to front page, thanks
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by ttmacoy: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Because they are ramping up testing, most of the infected will recover.

I assure if Nigeria starts proper testing the numbers will be way way higher than what is reported.

shogsman:
Is the US cursed or something, how can they record 110,000 cases in 3 days.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by aderossin: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
How come NEPA they share bill and very body go get
Just to share food stuff them say make we they que no be their we all go carry caro go house�
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by monichannel: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
wonder233:
My take: it is futile expending valuable resources and energy trying to prevent it's spread. The only way this can go away is when a cure is found and/or a vaccine developed.
The sheer ease of transmission and infection makes mockery of all these "quarantine", "isolation", "social distancing" and other terminologies brandished by authorities as a way of demonstrating they are doing something.
How long will national economies and the general world economy sustain a lock down? 2weeks?, 1month? 3months?
Like malaria and HIV, corona is something we all have to come to terms with as another disease that has come to stay. All these initial gra gra of locking down will soon fizzle out.

If China had followed this your advice, they wouldn't have had less than 2k active cases today. Oh! China have got no vaccine either

2 Likes

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jupiter7:

Only the wicked are in trouble. All those wicked housewives that slip cyprohepta tablets into their husband's food to make him fat, shapeless and unattractive and vice versa, may coro locate them with laser search light and infect them in Jesus Name, Amen.

Okay... It's official!!! My belle haf tear with laff!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by leosahm(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
chaiii.....there is GOD ooo.........

make e no reach calabar oooo.....
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Commonsense99: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Meanwhile in another news, moslems at jakande strong headedly went to mosque. grin
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by ivolt: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
yemyke001:

You mean just last week? We helped ��?
Yes, last week we shipped millions of kits to Italy.

Our media, as part of the new world order, refused to carry the news.

Just check, there are many Nairalanders who knows the secret and real plans
of how this virus was planned.

Note: I am just reporting what I read grin grin grin
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Havertz(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
God help us oooh
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
jansonn:

I get you, ive been following it!! The only reason why it seems Nigeria is better now is because the pandemic started in the west, if it had originated in Nigeria, trust me, Nigeria will be a lot worse. I knw a thing or two abt our health system and its shit so...

But, it didn't originate in US, Italy or UK... So, why are their cases or situations worse than Asia??!...
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Kenn55: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
timesup234:
Mumu. I hope you are following the entertainment on TV in New York with central park turned into isolation center and dead smelling bodies in rented truck.

Hahahahahahaha

I know you must be one of the happiest man on earth with the deaths happening in America right now.

1 Like

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by irapada001(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Osun needs a total lockdown. Now is the best time to do it before things get out of control.

lockdown in Osun started yesterday
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Ruthchy(f): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Did you said that Nigeria is most developed country in the world ? Bro which kind weed are you smoking,just asking for a friend.
timesup234:
You guys are clowns. This got nothing to do with the kind of government. America, Canada are now looking like third world shitholes with piles of dead bodies everywhere. In fact they have always been shitholes but the average nigeria is brainwashed to think we have it bad here when nigeria is the best and most developed country in the world. Western societies living under a bubble.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by SaintNegro77: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
I don't know y I keep having mixed feelings about this confirmed cases. It's becoming a drama.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by skyp(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why is the corona just starting on nigeria? Is it that is sunny anymore or what? Possibly there could be something about this virus that needs to be unravelled
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by azadus18: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
MyParadise:

Wettin u dream. Abeg share the dream here
no...d dream z calamitous...i jst dey pray make our case no b like Italy...
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Beautyaddy: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

But, it didn't originate in US, Italy or UK... So, why are their cases or situations worse than Asia??!...

Most of those Countries have very large number of elderly people in their above 80's and 90's with some of them already dealing with other chronic medical problems like high blood pressure, Diabetes and already compromised lung function from years of smoking and so forth.

And most of all there are more people getting tested.

1 Like

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Amanda4life: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
lonelydora:
AIT News said 179 cases oo

Nigeria is a funny place.

You asked people to stay at home. Same you are asking people to come out and queue for relief cash/gifts. Smh!!

My brother.

Shouldn't they have gone house to house.

This is to tell you that this government are bunch of illiterate s.

How can tell people to come out and que for that shrine nonesence package, while oyibo is talking about social distancing as the only cure

1 Like

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Amanda4life: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
StarUp:
We know the numbers are more than that...

Now that government is about lifting lockdown to enable people go to markets between 10am and 2pm daily in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun...expect the numbers to soar...

#Staysafe

They will quickly relocate their family to a saver country.

They are just trying to run away from feeding people.

How on earth will they thing of lifting the lockdown when the number of victims are increasing on a daily basis
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by salford1: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
shogsman:
They are not cursed but are doing more testing than alot of countries.

1 Like

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Beautyaddy: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
shogsman:

Testing testing testing.

How many Nigerians are getting tested
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nawa o.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Nigeriapen(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
WATCH MAN SLAPPING A SOLDIER WHO PUNISH HIM FOR LOCKDOWN ORDER VIOLATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0&t=13s
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by adebayo987: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Despite all the lockdown? But where the numbers dey come from na?
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by TechCapon(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
wonder233:
if you want to come to terms with coronavirus abeg do so. I can never come to terms with it
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by luluman: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
lonelydora:
AIT News said 179 cases oo

Nigeria is a funny place.

You asked people to stay at home. Same you are asking people to come out and queue for relief cash/gifts. Smh!!
So confusing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly / Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.