Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Learn The Importance Of Listening In Relationships . - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Learn The Importance Of Listening In Relationships . (174 Views)

Strictly For Singles/friendships/relationships/matchmaking � / Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) / Serious Relationships And Hook Up Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Importance Of Listening In Relationships . by chukajulu: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Hello everyone, Wisdom is the ability to discern difference. Get to know the Importance of Listening in Relationships and Marriage .
Listening is more of attitude than ears. Listening requires care, Listening is a proof of Love.
Get to know it's Importance. Get to know the Mistakes many Singles make as a result of not listening.
And more....

Contact me on : 09094301276(Whatsapp)
Jethro's Counsel
Re: Learn The Importance Of Listening In Relationships . by chukajulu: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Listening equips you.
Listening makes you trustworthy to a great extent.

Seek first to Understand your spouse , before seeking to be understood .

Most problems arise in relationships because of neglect.
Many Singles see early signs that a relationship wont work but they neglect the signs.

Many singles think that there is no need to work on themselves, so they go into relationships with a 'demand' behaviour. They demand to be loved ,they demand respect, they demand attentions.
When these things are not gotten, they become anxious to either start seeking another relationship or they become judgemental.

On Jethro's counsel, join me as i explain more and share more knowledge on these matters.
Contact me on
09094301276 (whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice: The Ones You Love Must Not Love You But You Have To Move On / Polygamy Entusiasts Let's Gather / Anyone In Ikd For Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.