Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Sad! Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist, Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sad! Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist, Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead (219 Views)

Oruma: The Travails Of An Olympic Medalist / Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist / Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist, Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Djpaparazy(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Ndidi Nwosu, who was Nigeria’s Powerlifting Gold medalist at the 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio De Janeiro, is dead.

Brilla FM reports that she died in Owerri Imo state on March 1, 2020, following complications arising from a lung infection.

The news was broken by former President of the Nigeria Powerlifting Federation, Ms Queen Uboh.

Ms Uboh said ;

“Ndidi sustained an injury from the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Australia. She was a heavyweight powerlifter.

I had actually assisted by paying for two of the surgeries she had in Owerri but after the surgery, she was never the same again.

She had been off and on in the hospital and that was why she couldn’t take part in this last World Cup. Even before she died, she appeared to me in the dream.

She told me not to leave her family and that I was still her mummy despite not being the Powerlifting President anymore.

So when the husband called me to inform me of her passing, I knew already because she had appeared to me in the dream”

See More
http://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/04/sad-nigerian-paralympic-gold-medalist.html

Re: Sad! Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist, Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Franzinni: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Lung infection .... Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Premier League And Covidd-19 / Man City Manager, Pep Guardiola's Mother Died Of Coronavirus / I Always Have Sincere Love For Chelsea: David Luiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.