Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God (354 Views)

Hi. Nairalanders, Tell Us What You Do For A Living. / Juventus: Ronaldo To Serve A One-match Ban Only / Who You Serve Determines Where You Are Going In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2020
we still haven't heard of pastors healing those who are sick with the virus

something tells me this will change the mind of a lot of Christians when this epidemic is over

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by missimelda01(f): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, promote your business online. Do pastors have 2 heads? Call on God yourself and he'll answer and stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
missimelda01:
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, promote your business online. Do pastors have 2 heads? Call on God yourself and he'll answer and stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland.
zombie

1 Like

Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by missimelda01(f): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
zombie

A zombie that you keep sending countless PMs. This is the reason you can never get a response. Boy bye
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by Shelumiel: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Atheist are the most jobless persons on earth. I can't imagine how someone would foolishly to wake up every morning looking for how to mock what people freely believe in. Smh

1 Like

Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2020
missimelda01:

A zombie that you keep sending countless PMs. This is the reason you can never get a response. Boy bye
still now i know u one pastor say pastor say hows is this not showing ur true nature, so i ask where are ur pastors why arent anyone proving they serving a living God ehh, if its not cure u audioly they will.

beside have u seen a pastor with two heads, omo ur logic is watered, they all have one, atleast one should come out.

i belive in God no doubt i also belive there are more useless go called men of God out there.

science is doing all it can right what ur pastor doing? waiting for it to b over so they can come out of there shell n start tasking shey.

hey Jesus healed the sick using leaf (medicine) he participated.

didnt charge also blessing given freely so did his disciples.

they there they talk blindly.
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Shelumiel:
Atheist are the most jobless persons on earth. I can't imagine how someone would foolishly to wake up every morning looking for how to mock what people freely believe in. Smh
am a Catholic i belive in God am not blinded by the men of the world
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by Shelumiel: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
am a Catholic i belive in God am not blinded by the men of the world
Oga, pack wella. You're just as jobless as them.
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by missimelda01(f): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
still now i know u one pastor say pastor say hows is this not showing ur true nature, so i ask where are ur pastors why arent anyone proving they serving a living God ehh, if its not cure u audioly they will.

beside have u seen a pastor with two heads, omo ur logic is watered, they all have one, atleast one should come out.

i belive in God no doubt i also belive there are more useless go called men of God out there.

science is doing all it can right what ur pastor doing? waiting for it to b over so they can come out of there shell n start tasking shey.

hey Jesus healed the sick using leaf (medicine) he participated.

didnt charge also blessing given freely so did his disciples.

they there they talk blindly.

What is your problem with the so called men of God? Face your God and keep praying for mercy and leave them alone. You are in no place to judge anyone.
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga, pack wella. You're just as jobless as them.
n u with a job how far
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2020
missimelda01:

What is your problem with the so called men of God? Face your God and keep praying for mercy and leave them alone. You are in no place to judge anyone.
maybe we should having court for them.

judge not really, imagine if the world stop doing that wat u think it wud b like today
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by alexsoftwork(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2020
missimelda01:
They should stop faking miracle and collect tithe.
Anyways I can see that u are a sheeple
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by missimelda01(f): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2020
alexsoftwork:

They should stop faking miracle and collect tithe.
Anyways I can see that u are a sheeple

You all are hypocrites, you ain't holy either.. so why are you judging anyone. My point is leave them alone! I am not on any human side, the only one I trust is God. Don't misunderstand me
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by missimelda01(f): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
maybe we should having court for them.

judge not really, imagine if the world stop doing that wat u think it wud b like today

Even you do not have the answer to that, run your own race and stop trying to blame people.
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2020
missimelda01:

You all are hypocrites, you ain't holy either.. so why are you judging anyone. My point is leave them alone! I am not on any human side, the only one I trust is God. Don't misunderstand me
yhhh from ur first msg u stood strong behind their doings, sister dont b scared to voice out even God has said it many a times they are many pretending to use my name.

look i belive in God in Jesus heaven and hell
i have been to different churches just to see whats their preaching like and yes i will condemn those fakers right out u like u dont like not my business pastor say pastor say yet look at d news bout them all the time and they eill still wanna try to justify their action using Gods name and sheeps will eat it up.

Am not of d devil am not testing anyone am simply saying

1 why be active collecting offering
2 why be active collecting tithe
3 why be active giving false sight
4 why be active guess naming people by saying a brother a sister is bla bla bla

5 why aint anyone of them active going to pray for the sick even if not cure them at least go and pray for them.

christ and his followers where close to sick people who we deem contagious but they went fourth n prayed for them

his ur pastor doing same his ur friend pastor doing same if not then should they crawl out and start to demand like they use to?

Think am naaa is it not obvious they are in for ur blessing (money) and nothing else? why he dey pain una wen dey talk bout so called men of God, why.
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by Iceyjayz: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2020
missimelda01:

Will you shut up there!
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by Iceyjayz: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
yhhh from ur first msg u stood strong behind their doings, sister dont b scared to voice out even God has said it many a times they are many pretending to use my name.

look i belive in God in Jesus heaven and hell
i have been to different churches just to see whats their preaching like and yes i will condemn those fakers right out u like u dont like not my business pastor say pastor say yet look at d news bout them all the time and they eill still wanna try to justify their action using Gods name and sheeps will eat it up.

Am not of d devil am not testing anyone am simply saying

1 why be active collecting offering
2 why be active collecting tithe
3 why be active giving false sight
4 why be active guess naming people by saying a brother a sister is bla bla bla

5 why aint anyone of them active going to pray for the sick even if not cure them at least go and pray for them.

christ and his followers where close to sick people who we deem contagious but they went fourth n prayed for them

his ur pastor doing same his ur friend pastor doing same if not then should they crawl out and start to demand like they use to?

Think am naaa is it not obvious they are in for ur blessing (money) and nothing else? why he dey pain una wen dey talk bout so called men of God, why.
The girl is too dumb to comprehend that, Nigerian girls gullibility is something else.
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Iceyjayz:
The girl is too dumb to comprehend that, Nigerian girls gullibility is something else.
as in ehhh if nah to carry money go give pastor them go active now all this is happening none even dey say wait oh why are this do called men of God hiding
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2020
missimelda01:

well this boy is glad he stopped cause he thought he was sending pm to a mature woman but it turns out to b a pastor pastor kind of human ewwww
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by Iceyjayz: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
as in ehhh if nah to carry money go give pastor them go active now all this is happening none even dey say wait oh why are this do called men of God hiding
Are you minding the dumbass? Nigerians are just too gullible for my liking.
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by bmdmixer: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Are you minding the dumbass? Nigerians are just too gullible for my liking.
as in eh chai, see one yeye pastor dey say the offering n tithe were given to God no one should expect relief during this time of need #coro
Re: Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God by Iceyjayz: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
as in eh chai, see one yeye pastor dey say the offering n tithe were given to God no one should expect relief during this time of need #coro
I laugh in Chinese cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt / Can I Sue Her For Breach Of Agreement And Claim Damages? / See The Nigerian States That May Find It Difficult To Pay Salaries For April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.