Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,009 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Please Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!! (798 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! by humble1010: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Good day y'all...hope we are staying safe.
I'm not an online beggar but right now, I have no other option.
I'm the first of two sons of a widow. I'm the one taking care of my mother and junior bro. I'm a student but I do mason work, draw architectural/building designs, web designs, besides other little things I do to earn a living.
But right now, I need urgent help as my mother is in the hospital now with a very bad health condition which requires immediate surgery, else it will become worse.
The cost of the surgery is about 100k but I've been able to raise 70k. I need 30k to complete it. Even feeding daily has been a very serious issue too.
Please, I'm begging and pleading with good-spirited individuals to come to my aid.
If u wish to help, u can call or text me. My number is on my signature.

No amount is too small or too big please.

U can also check my signature for my number if u want to call or chat me up.
Thanks and God bless y'all as I look forward to ur favourable responses.
Stay safe.
Re: Please Help!!! by humble1010: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please, someone should help me.
I'm really counting on ur help now.
U can call or chat me up through my signature if u want to help.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Please Help!!! by humble1010: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please I'm still waiting for help.
I really need it.
Thanks and God bless y'all.
Re: Please Help!!! by humble1010: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please, I'm still calling on good-spirited individuals for help.
The situation is critical now. Please come to my aid.
Check my signature for my number and call/chat me up please.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Help!!! by george441(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please i am really sorry to hear about your mother. Are you a beggar? I guess you are not. You are strong and as you said you have knowledge in architectural/building designs, web designs, etc.
So why should you request people to support you? Nobody will help you. If you ask me, I will not help you to give a single cent. I can refer you where you can earn. Please don't take it negatively.
contact him he needs a web designer
https://www.nairaland.com/5766994/need-web-design#87973681
Re: Please Help!!! by humble1010: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
george441:
Please i am really sorry to hear about your mother. Are you a beggar? I guess you are not. You are strong and as you said you have knowledge in architectural/building designs, web designs, etc.
So why should you request people to support you? Nobody will help you. If you ask me, I will not help you to give a single cent. I can refer you where you can earn. Please don't take it negatively.
contact him he needs a web designer
https://www.nairaland.com/5766994/need-web-design#87973681

Please I resorted to doing this because of the urgency of the situation.
Re: Please Help!!! by humble1010: 6:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Please guys, please help me.
Its just about 15k to be completed. Its really urgent right now please.
God bless.
Re: Please Help!!! by george441(m): 4:23am On Apr 08, 2020
did you contact him?

(1) (Reply)

See How Much The Nigerian Naira Has Been Destroyed! (photo) / What Are The Best Billing Software For Small Business Owners? / The Ultimate Money Machine (U.M.M)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.