Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks (543 Views)

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Nigeria ‘may Overtake India’ As World Capital Of Open Defecation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks by Supremeboss: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
This to some people may not look possible but if you have been to Akwa Ibom State within the past few days then you will confirm that this assumption is true. According to the latest news, 5 coronavirus cases have been announced in Akwa Ibom making it a total of 174 cases in Nigeria. The people of Akwa Ibom State until today have been going around their normal businesses as if nothing is wrong and any attempt to try intimating them on the need to stay safe and accept the fact that coronavirus is real tantamounted to nothingness. Read all here: https://naijaresources.com/coronavirus-akwa-ibom-state-may-overtake-lagos-state-in-covid-19-cases-within-few-weeks/
Re: Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks by donbachi(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2020
True...cos dem no dey fit hold body.
Re: Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks by clevvermind(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Lie. I don't think so. Just watch out.
Re: Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks by fineguy11(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Unfortunately that's true..I'm from ikot -abasi and I'm distraught with the level of religious fanaticism is my state..I'm not surprised anyway, after all this is a state that intends to build a church auditorium worth 5billion naira..No sign of seriousness whatsoever from the Govt of that state against the spread of covid-19. Very worrisome.
Re: Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks by otokx(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Is it INEC election result cool
Re: Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks by powerkey: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2020
The plan to contaminate the old Eastern region will fail.

There is an Islamic plan to do that but it will backfire...
Re: Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks by Norabay(f): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom State May Overtake Lagos State In Covid-19 Cases In Few Weeks by punisha: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Until last weekend , People in uyo didn't even believe it existed. They said God will not allow it if your exists to come to uyo. Fast forward to yesterday...they is an awakening.

Thing is that they are downplaying these numbers. Akwa ibom has more cases than that already.

(1) (Reply)

Snake Killed In Our Neighboring Compound / Coronavirus Drugs Made In Madagascar. / An Std ? Which? Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.