Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How To Track A Stolen Phone Android/iphone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Track A Stolen Phone Android/iphone (851 Views)

How To Change Location On Android & Iphone / How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone From Any Part Of The World. / How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Track A Stolen Phone Android/iphone by badboykiko: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Many of us might have misplaced the previous phone we were using before or it may have been stolen but you didn't know that you can get them back by yourself easily.

Loosing your phone is really touching, sometimes you just feel like you should cry but if you had known how to track it earlier you would be more lucky.

let me show you the easy steps to take and track your phone down successfully, either it was lost or stolen.

Once you discover that your phone is missing already, the first thing that you should do if it is an android phone is to go to a computer or another android device and add the gmail there, then you report the device stolen, google has the find my device feature that can help you to locate your phone you can search it on google if you want to use it. From there you can see the last time your phone was online and you can also monitor the person that recovered the phone or stole the continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Sold. sold. sold / My Dstv Installation In Benin City / Hp Elitebook Folio For Sale. Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.