Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

done - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / done (855 Views)

fixed / Someone To Write A Script For Me... / Withdrawal Issues On Fiverr - Payoneer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

done by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
done
Re: done by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Onyejemechimere:
Hello, Good day, I have a script issue. On my investment site, I am having withdrawal issues. When withdrawal is being made, I get an error message that says 'The amount you want to withdraw is larger than balance'.

This isn't true, because the balance is $260 and the money being withdrawn is just $40.

I need IT to be fixed, i will give you the access you want and even a test account for you to use to check the issue.

I need withdrawals on the site to be successful.

Is it something you can do? Pay involved. Whatsapp me on 081 045 01026
Which programming language?

(1) (Reply)

Best Computer Training Centres In Lagos Mainland / Let’s Discuss Git/Github Functionalities And Issues Here. / KT200 Read And Write PSA MD1CS003 Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.