Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data (6924 Views)

Glo Excites Customers With 1.25GB For N200 / Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls / Airtel Compensates Customers With 200mb After Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
BOOM!!!

I just noticed that mtn secretly gave me unlimited free data after my sub finished yesterday...

I have been browsing, downloading, chatting since morning but the most amazing thing in it is that the data is hidden, you can't see it when u check ur balance and bonuses.

Who else has been experiencing this??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by igbarasdynasty: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Download the MTN app..... Ya eyes go clear. grin
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by kecee99(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
BOOM!!!

I just noticed that mtn secretly gave me unlimited free data after my sub finished yesterday...

I have been browsing, downloading, chatting since morning but the most amazing thing in it is that the data is hidden, you can't see it when u check ur balance and bonuses.

I didn't receive any o
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by KfashionHubb: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by sirqeeboi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
My data also finished this morning but noticed WhatsApp messages still entering and sending chat..buh when I dialed *131*4#saw like 400+mb

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by Friendlyjoe: 3:36am On Apr 03, 2020
I pray. Becos mtn na e be things
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:29am On Apr 03, 2020
sirqeeboi:
My data also finished this morning but noticed WhatsApp messages still entering and sending chat..buh when I dialed *131*4#saw like 400+mb

omg no be small thing o I slept and left my data ON grin till now am still using it.
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by Ustec: 5:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Happy covid-19 quarantine festival
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by gloriaunobi(f): 5:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Is it not MTN ? Devil in mobile network

2 Likes

Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by invisibleperson: 5:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by Vulcanheph(m): 5:42am On Apr 03, 2020
As long as it's mtn , just know that nothing is ever free with them, Enjoy it while it lasts because surely one way or another, YOU WILL PAY FOR IT

6 Likes

Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by Randy100: 6:50am On Apr 03, 2020
The only thing I am enjoying from MTN is their 300 free SMS. Data, I did not see maybe because my line is as old as Nigeria.
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by gift2xl: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Same
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by khalhokage(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Story, for the past three months MTN has been sending me messages that my data has finished when I've only used about half of it, if you check through *131*4# and you don't see anything use the mymtn app and you'll see your real data balance.

Do you really believe MTN would give out free data and they won't announce it for the world to know?

2 Likes

Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by Harry00(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2020
What are you talking I'm not excited
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2020
khalhokage:
Story, for the past three months MTN has been sending me messages that my data has finished when I've only used about half of it, if you check through *131*4# and you don't see anything use the mymtn app and you'll see your real data balance.

Do you really believe MTN would give out free data and they won't announce it for the world to know?

grin grin they secretly gave out free data without announcing it. If u are always active on net u will notice it cus since my sub finished am still flexing online without data grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by AdeJoshPeak: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Hello are you interested in making money right from your home during this isolation period by just reading news commenting and sharing post you get up to 70k in a month with just 1900naira Here I introduce you to ATPAYS. Pls note this is not a website for pay 1000 get 10000 . Its about being paid for simple online activities. All you need to do is to register and follow simple instructions then your money is waiting fr you. If interested WhatsApp this no 08035031774✌
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by Bankalert(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2020
I am waiting for my free data.... Check my signature for an opportunity to earn
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by Jidezz: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please my people,

Between Glo and Airtel subscription which one lasts more ?

1 Like

Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by olaks4real(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2020

Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by shiki(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by adanny01(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
BOOM!!!

In my own case, the Airtel Network I use stopped browsing so I transferred data to the MTN knowing fully I had no data, supprisingly, WhatsApp messages started coming in. I did enjoy for an hr until the MTN data wasn't so fast then I switched back to Airtel by this time, their 4g was blazing.
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by backtalkG(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
same thing here oh op I was about to consult the oracles to know who sent me data because I have been flexing their 50 mb restricted data when my WhatsApp Facebook and other apps start working
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by DASKACE(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
lies! lies!! lies!!! repeat after me please. Nothing like free lunch even in free town. My sub finished today and can't access any site. Stop hyping MTN please.
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
This guy can lie for africa
Re: MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data by Mohbola(f): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Free data or free sms

(1) (Reply)

Quick Ways To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel / Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming / Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.