Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Dog Lovers.. Need Help Please - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers.. Need Help Please (464 Views)

Crushed Noodles For Dog lovers! / Dog Lovers Whatsapp Group / This Thread is Strictly For DOG LOVERS.. No Selling Of Pups, Commercially. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Lovers.. Need Help Please by warlord24(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
I got this cute dog which i named diamond last yr.. normal dog, since when she was small till she grew and gave birth to 5kids..

Then one day i discovered she's been hit by a car... and died

And also the 5 little puppies had some strange sickness that killed them one by one.. only one was able to overcome the sickness...

Now the issue is.. this small one i named boy wasnt gonna just eat anyting, unlike when diamond was small.. any food she eats...

But this little one i got current selects food..

Some of my friends are like maybe diamond slept wit a foreign dog or smting else..

And hes over aggrassive...

My issue is, why is this small dog selecting food...?

Help

Please dont mind my sentence constructions.

Re: Dog Lovers.. Need Help Please by Geepee77(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
warlord24:
I got this cute dog which i named diamond last yr.. normal dog, since when she was small till she grew and gave birth to 5kids..

And also the 5 little puppies had some strange sickness that killed them one by one.. only one was able to overcome the sickness...

Now the issue is.. this small one i named boy wasnt gonna just eat anyting, unlike when diamond was small.. any food she eats...

Some of my friends are like maybe diamond slept wit a foreign dog or smting else..

Help

I was once in your shoe recently, having a picky eater dog can be so frustrating to the extent that I gave her Hollandia and it refuses to eat. Someone in nairaland suggested goat intestine or fish intestines, boil and add it to your dogs meal and e go rush am sharp sharp. Also give your dog boiled egg and I believe he will like it.
Re: Dog Lovers.. Need Help Please by zoeA: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Get this Ebook just N500
WhatsApp 08179176060

Re: Dog Lovers.. Need Help Please by Spanishmilf(m): 2:48am On Apr 05, 2020
warlord24:

Help

tips
Buy multivitamin follow geepee advice if the dog is not eating it may sound scary or insane but starve the dog for some hours then feed it. It will eat it

(1) (Reply)

Stud Alert ⚠ !!! / Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Female German Shepherd Puppies Still Available 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.