Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me (103042 Views)

I'm Struggling With Raising My Daughter All Alone - Tboss Cries Out / Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo / I'm Struggling Vocally - Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by chimezieeze98: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by chatinent: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
When she was enjoying the d**k and the money alone, who did she call?
Wo, every aboki to his kettle ni o this covik 1-9 season

530 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Comedian2019: 2:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Ok, send your account number.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by iamdrfresh: 3:24am On Apr 03, 2020
A lesson to all ladies out there to never ever depend on a man for survival. You want real respect, u should have ur own money!

The only thing she has always had to offer was her p**sy.

You want real respect, be independent!!

on a second thought, this could actually be to promote this show of hers!

298 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by geozone: 4:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Hilarious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by ollypass: 4:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Hmm but this girl wor sha...

255 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by HMarshal(m): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2020
iamdrfresh:
A lesson to all ladies out there to never ever depend on a man for survival. You want real respect, u should have ur own money!

& Maybe stop pretending to be comfortable when u actually not.esp on social media.many doubt her pain based on the radiant lifestyle she was always promoting

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Ok now, send your account make we press you 1k. Times are hard everywhere my sister. If you collect 1k from 10 people that's 10k already

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Tirips(f): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
Ok, send your account number.
Should I send my own?

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Randy100: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Nonsense. We didn't enjoy the sex with her. Let her cry to her village people.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2020
angry angry angry

Shakara haff end

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by TheEnygma(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
Ok now, send your account make we press you 1k. Times are hard everywhere my sister. If you collect 1k from 10 people that's 10k already
it's better you send that money to me, i'll appreciate more during this corona period, than sendin to her......let me know if i should send my account details

18 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2020
TheEnygma:

it's better you send that money to me, i'll appreciate more during this corona period, than sendin to her......let me know if i should send my account details
oya send
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by ebig21(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
oya send
Those seun robot will delete the guy message, person cannot solicit for help on this forum again, they have deleted all my a cry for help. But it's well, every difficult situation will pass one day.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Lakedanson: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Gbam
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by AmericanSons: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Lmao
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by 9jaRealist: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2020
SHEDIOT! angry
When you were chopping the money he stole, nko? SMH

>

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by hemartins(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2020
I doubt she never knew he was a criminal.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Duru9(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Don't worry they will release him because of
Covikk 1 9 birus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Judolisco(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Sorry fa... Why her face come b lyk dis oh she don get Belle yanga don finish

26 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Goldenheart(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Some hardtimes people go through... cry once upon a time she had it all...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Doctor2021: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by buygala(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Ewwwwww embarassed

The girl is damn ugly sha undecided....

See her without make-up looking like a burnt goat sad

These are the kind of girls my friend in the Uni named 'Stagger' would use pillow to cover their face while knacking them so that he won't have nightmares later...

As for me, I have always been too fine to roll with scum grin......Shoe get size

58 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by AmericanSons: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
iamdrfresh:

Did you notice she looks ugly? undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by SolarKing1: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Borrusia:
Didn't know she has an accent.
She does, she's been based in the States for a while.
In this stay at home era, our Lithium Device is performing wonders for those that got theirs earlier, powering their houses 24hours. Get this uninterruptable enjoyment in your home. You know what to do, do it now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by GeoandSONSLTD: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Mods remove the tiny waist actress, she no longer has tiny waist grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by cluewebhost(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Sad
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by NigeriaB(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Send your account number
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Poorboy: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2020
wink
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2020
I find this girl disgusting, really

26 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Holocene(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2020
WTF.......nobody gives a shitt about it. Na your house and you gotta pay the damn bills

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.