Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval For A New Blog - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Get Adsense Approval For A New Blog (675 Views)

Google Adsense: A Quick Way To Get Approval For New Websites / Can Someone Suggest Cool Url Web Address For My New Blog / How To Get Adsense Fast Approval Within Aday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Adsense Approval For A New Blog by bprince00: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Google AdSense approval process was very simple:

➤ You just need to create a new Adsense account.

➤ Your account is reviewed.

➤ The Adsense team approves your account.

➤ And you can start adding ads on your site and further make money.
But from now onward Adsense has changed its approval process.
they have given clear cut clarification on how they are going to approve Adsense account.
In this guide, you’ll find an easy-to-follow narrative that describes how to get approved for Google AdSense with a new Blog.
How to get Google Adsense approval in 3 days:

Continue reading......
https://www.guides.com.ng/2020/03/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval-for.html?m=1

Guides.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming / I Need A C++ Programmer / Please Recommend A Good Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.