Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? (28096 Views)

Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? / N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by ekene101: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Don't know the appropriate section to post this, but Good day everyone, especially the npower volunteers, how are you coping with the lockdown without March stipend payment to stock up your homes?

For me, it's been God seeing me through daily through friends as I had invested my savings in stocking my shop, but lockdown has made us close up for now.

Secondly, their lackadaisical attitude towards stipend payment has made it impossible for some volunteers to even save as they end up spending the little saved due to late payments, yet they expect volunteers to save and be self reliant after the end of the programme.

Please share your experience..

Awon English professors, pardon my errors.

26 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Nettybrown(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
I taya 4 we govt esp. dat wicked sadiya lady.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by ekene101: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2020
lalasticlala,mynd44 pls help us gain more audience.. volunteers with families depending on them are starving..
Hunger is worse than Corona virus..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
N-power is scam. The stipend payments became irregular after election.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by emeijeh(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
We give you Glory Lord, as we honour you
You are Wonderful, You are Worthy o Lord

Repeat 50 times

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by cyril83(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Got this info from a friend and decided to share with you.

Free data oh
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by NigeriaBam: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
angry
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by HeadNigga: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Our government don carry d whole country enter express. I pray make this hunger wey jam people no go kill us.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by MrPRevailer(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT/RELIGION IS THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY.
Horror or Good?
GET EDUCATED ABOUT IT NOW.

Link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5774064/what-need-know-rising-one#88094447

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by TechCapon(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin

Better brace yourselves for brutal days ahead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Jestin: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
They should keep their 30k. Our leaders are wicked and heartless. They don’t even give their children 30k as monthly allowance and they think they are doing jobless graduates favor by offering them 30k monthly.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Gten(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
I sympathize with the Npower beneficiaries at this trying time, I hope the Disastrous minister of Disaster does something soonest to help them. In the future don't sell your birth right for stipends.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by pusskhole(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
shocked

We are talking about N-hunger (National hunger), you’re talking about N-power. cry

14 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by fesla: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
We have made disaster our minister

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
angry
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by McClean573: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
This question should be directed to those beneficiaries who went to marry new wife with their stipend. grin
As for the others, same way they have been coping when they weren't enrolled on Npower.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Welrez(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
I know how Npower has made life meaningful for a lot of people I know. The stipend should not be delayed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Sanfranka6(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
H
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who Npower help

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by studioone(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
N
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Kingpele(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
This lockdown self,, lazy people will just use it to beg online as if they were busy before, apologies to all those who are genuinely affected by it, this should teach us about savings, try to save more if u earn more money cos u don't know what might happen next.... If u are earning too low learn to save as little as u can... Together we shall see the end of this palaver

15 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Factfinder1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Npower was and is still a scam

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by jolyment: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jaa
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by classicfrank4u(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
U
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by tempem: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by princeade86(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
U still dey collect stipend?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by tricksters: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
How much are you paid as stipend monthly?

ekene101:
Don't know the appropriate section to post this, but Good day everyone, especially the npower volunteers, how are you coping with the lockdown without March stipend payment to stock up your homes?

For me, it's been God seeing me through daily through friends as I had invested my savings in stocking my shop, but lockdown has made us close up for now.

Secondly, their lackadaisical attitude towards stipend payment has made it impossible for some volunteers to even save as they end up spending the little saved due to late payments, yet they expect volunteers to save and be self reliant after the end of the programme.

Please share your experience..

Awon English professors, pardon my errors.
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Klington: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
cyril83:
Got this info from a friend and decided to share with you.

Free data oh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours / 10 Signs To Know That You Have Found The Right Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.