Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Mortal Kombat 11 Players - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mortal Kombat 11 Players (2240 Views)

Mortal Kombat 11 / Best Fifa 19,pro Evolution 19 And Mk 11 Players In Lagos / Mortal Kombat 11 Official Announce Trailer... WOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortal Kombat 11 Players by JaxB: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
I was just wondering if there are people here that play mortal kombat 11 online. I'm a PC player, find it quite difficult to get a decent ping (Mostly between 150mms-220ms is what I get), only a few times have I ever come across anyone with ping less than 150ms but never below 100ms. It gets frustrating at times. I've tried Glo, Airtel, and spectranet with spectranet being the worst and glo being the best. What is surprising is that airtel seems to be the fastest(see attached screenshot), I would expect that such speeds would suffice yet I still get poor ping using airtel. Glo averages about 15-25Mbps and spectranet coming last with lower numbers. So if you play MK11 online, kindly let me know what platform you're on, what the average ping between you and your opponent is and what ISP you use. Cheers

1 Share

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by crafteck(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Call +234 810 616 9838... Hes experienced

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by puskow(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2020
Hey JaxB, did you eventually get any good answers? I'm also looking to get an ISP who can provide lower pings.
I'm currently getting 140-180ms with SwiftNG.
JaxB:
I was just wondering if there are people here that play mortal kombat 11 online. I'm a PC player, find it quite difficult to get a decent ping (Mostly between 150mms-220ms is what I get), only a few times have I ever come across anyone with ping less than 150ms but never below 100ms. It gets frustrating at times. I've tried Glo, Airtel, and spectranet with spectranet being the worst and glo being the best. What is surprising is that airtel seems to be the fastest(see attached screenshot), I would expect that such speeds would suffice yet I still get poor ping using airtel. Glo averages about 15-25Mbps and spectranet coming last with lower numbers. So if you play MK11 online, kindly let me know what platform you're on, what the average ping between you and your opponent is and what ISP you use. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by Nobody: 11:07am On May 13, 2020
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by JaxB: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
puskow:
Hey JaxB, did you eventually get any good answers? I'm also looking to get an ISP who can provide lower pings.
I'm currently getting 140-180ms with SwiftNG.
Nope, what i discovered with a little research online is that mk11 ping is mainly affected by the distance between you and your opponent. For instance, playing vs someone in America is likely to have worse ping compared to playing someone in Europe. I recently got a match vs a UK player in kombat league at 118ms, in game 151-155ms though (still decent). I would assume if me and you paired up, the ping should be fine. So if you get to see this, reply so we can add each other on steam. Cheers
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by joywendy(f): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
We would be having Mortal Kombat 11 players for our event on Sunday in Lagos.

Why don't you join us.

Read more about the event and how to pay here:
https://realgamingicons.com/event/how-good-are-you--ei1k8catsdql

Contact us:
www.twitter.com/realgamingicons

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by GAMERGUY777(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
I play on hacked ps4 grin its cheap and saves me money if I want online games i have pub g and call of duty mobile on my Samsung
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by tochuukwu(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Are these competitions still being hosted?!

joywendy:
We would be having Mortal Kombat 11 players for our event on Sunday in Lagos.

Why don't you join us.

Read more about the event and how to pay here:
https://realgamingicons.com/event/how-good-are-you--ei1k8catsdql

Contact us:
www.twitter.com/realgamingicons
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by joywendy(f): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
tochuukwu:
Are these competitions still being hosted?!

We would have some of them later in the year.

Once flyers are out I would definitely share here
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by Superex(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Can't wait to play with others in an Mk 11 competition.
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Players by vgstores: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Get Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate at the most affordable price in Nigeria. I bought it from VG Stores online and It was delivered to me in Lagos within 8 hrs. They delivered fast I can assure you of that.

Use this link if you do not want to search for it [https://www.vgstores.ng/product/mortal-kombat-11-ultimate-ps4/]

I searched for "mortal kombat 11 ultimate PS4" on Google and I ordered directly on their website. I saw they had other interesting PS5 games [https://www.vgstores.ng/product-category/ps5-games/] too.

In the pay out option I saw you can even get a game and pay on installment.

(1) (Reply)

God Of War 2 Pc Highly Compressed [188 MB] / ***trophymanager Best Online Game****http://trophymanager.com/?c=3066547**** / By Ur Playstation 3 Games And Consoles Here Http://www.naijagamers.net/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.