Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi (357 Views)

Esther Raphael Revealed Her Conversation With Her Boyfriend Who L€ak Her Video / Nigerian Man Dies In Japan Cell After Hunger Strike / Nigeria Man Died Of Hunger At Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeria top Blogger and Singer Raphael Sunny took to Facebook to dish your his dislike about the Nigerian Politicians and that they are not helping at all concerning the lockdown due to Covid 19.

Watch Video Below�

https://www.deenewsline.com.ng/join-me-and-protest-our-politicians-want-us-to-die-of-hunger-raphael-sunny-video/

Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Afriifa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
doubra are you an Ijaw?

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by xendra: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
this thing affect everyone and everyone deserves to be compensated but because of the selfishness/greediness of our leaders we are turning away by saying; ok, give to the poor among us so they have something, yet they can't

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Afriifa(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
xendra:
this thing affect everyone and everyone deserves to be compensated but because of the selfishness/greediness of our leaders we are turning away by saying; ok, give to the poor among us so they have something, yet they can't
An average Nigerian leader is worth all the derogatory names one can mention.

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by xendra: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Afriifa:
An average Nigerian leader is worth all the derogatory names one can mention.
they are all average (worthless and poor mentality)

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Afriifa(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
xendra:
they are all average (worthless and poor mentality)
This covid19 did well in exposing their states to the world.
Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Afriifa(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Doubra1:
Nigeria top Blogger and Singer Raphael Sunny took to Facebook to dish your his dislike about the Nigerian Politicians and that they are not helping at all concerning the lockdown due to Covid 19.

Watch Video Below�

https://www.deenewsline.com.ng/join-me-and-protest-our-politicians-want-us-to-die-of-hunger-raphael-sunny-video/
Ama Doubra
Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Afriifa:
doubra are you an Ijaw?

Yes am an Ijaw...
Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Afriifa:
Ama Doubra

Yes Yes ...Afriifa
Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by meum: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin
Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Afriifa(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Doubra1:

Yes Yes ...Afriifa
Which of the local govts?
Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Afriifa:
Which of the local govts?

Burutu..... Are you Blogger?
Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by bestabigaelever(f): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Protest on Facebook
Those politicians will just be laughing
One thing they are very sure of is that nigerians will never hurt them
Re: Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi by Afriifa(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Doubra1:

Burutu..... Are you Blogger?
nah. An academic consultant. I like Burutu people.. wahala pipu.

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian States That May Find It Difficult To Pay Salaries For April / Direct TOKUNBO Toyota 4runner For Sale / Dangers Of Consuming Suya, 5 Reasons Why You Should Be Cautious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.