Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret (441 Views)

Snake In The Dream: The Real Meaning Of Snake In The Dream. Pls Watch / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / If You Always See Yourself In Your Former Residence In The Dream Pls Watch This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
So in my Dream., I saw myself asking my parents for financial help, but they didn't give me then as I was going out carrying a backpack, I saw this mad lady and she gave me palmoil wrapped in a transparent nylon.
So I took it inside and showed my people and they told me to return it that collecting things from mad people is bad so I returned the palmoil and the mad lady said,
Haa and it was jaskara that ask me to give you o, so you reject jaskara's money? And she left trying to puncture the oil and lick it.

Now this is the confusing part of the dream, I know this mad lady real life, I gave her the name GOVERNMENT cos when I started my business, she will come and ask me to give her popcorn, and I will give her, believe me, each day she comes, we do make more than 30k+ daily and more than that sometimes, Infact sometimes, if she hasn't come to collect, the sales may be very poor but immediately she comes, we will sell from morning till night, Infact we do tell customers we've closed sometimes. Even my fabricating business was booming, though it may be coincidence cos God was involved strongly when I started my business but all of a sudden, we didn't see government again.
Pls help me to interpret this dream.
I want serious minded spiritual people, this is not a joking thread pls.

Cc lalasticlala
Adesegun
Cc charlyG1
Cc changedinchrist
Cc Yinkaadesegha
Re: My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by Quietly(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
If you are not ready to die,don't ask any soul to interpret dream 4 you,because you will endup hearing what u don't wanted to,and i can tell u to interpret dreams nowadays hmmmm is prediction,
either enter or cuts...

3 Likes

Re: My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by MistarT(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
The Lord that gave you that dream is still the Chief interpreter, but let me add this, where you are putting your mind for help as a human might not be where true help is ,as a matter of reality focus on GOD, Deuteronomy 8:18 "... GOD is the one that gives power to make true wealth (that is void of sorrows)". Please consider the poor among you the bible says "he that have pity upon the poor lends to God" Proverbs 19:17.

1 Like

Re: My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by ekwuemendinso(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
U ve already interpreted the dream na; u rejected millions because of your village people in the disguise of your parents. Look for her and see how u can help her life if u are a bit of "thousandnaire". God comes to us in different ways and dimensions.

Neverthless, it might just be the thing in ur head; anything, including malaria
Re: My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
ekwuemendinso:

U ve already interpreted the dream na; u rejected millions because of your village people in the disguise of your parents. Look for her and see how u can help her life if u are a bit of "thousandnaire". God comes to us in different ways and dimensions.

Neverthless, it might just be the thing in ur head; anything, including malaria

Re: My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Quietly:
If you are not ready to die,don't ask any soul to interpret dream 4 you,because you will endup hearing what u don't wanted to,and i can tell u to interpret dreams nowadays hmmmm is prediction,
either enter or cuts...
prayed about it,

1 Like

Re: My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by psucc(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
If only virus, all our Pastors "obey" government directive to shut Church's doors, I tell you we new longer have men who calls on God in truth and in spirit.

Pray that God will perfect everything good and cancel everything bad about you.
Re: My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by ekwuemendinso(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=southniyikaye post=88062835][/quote]

grin grin

Truth is always bitter cool
Re: My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by butterfly777(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dreams are best interpreted by the dreamers themselves, so every dreamer should learn the interprete their dreams.

But let me drop my thought on this:

'Government' symbolises your agent of blessing. It may not be the physical mad person you know. And it may be him. But since you have connected government to financial breakthrough, God may use it as a symbol.

You rejected what she gave you, means you rejected her gift/ blessing of an agent of blessing.

That is probably why it manifested like that physically. Things happen in the the spirit first before what we see physically.

So is all hope lost? No. You can prayerfully recover it.

Yes you can pray in this line ( This kind of prayer has been helping me a lot from similar occurrences in dreams).
Pray in this line:

1. Any power that made me reject blessing from my agent off blessing, die in Jesus name. ( Power refers to evil powers, not people)

2. Powers hindering me from collecting and keeping gift from my agent of blessing, die in Jesus' name.

3. Father Lord, bring back my agent of blessing ( government, if you like) to bless me.

4. I shall not reject good gift from my agent of blessing.

5. I receive blessing from my agent of blessing.

If you don't want to say 'die', no argument. Just give any sensible command like: depart from me, etc.

As you pray/command, pray in faith. Believe it is done. And you shall testify in Jesus' name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret by Failure44: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
lol no allow hunger kill you o, and I don't have money in my acc I would have send small money
No problem but remember to provide the minute you have

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Bad Dreams And Nightmares / I Wished For Mosques And Churches To Be Closed 3years Ago And Now It Happened / Did You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.