Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua (23925 Views)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by faceland: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wiseman Daneil announced the lunching of his own ministry (independently of the Synagogue Church of All Nations - SCOAN). He is probably the only one among the 5 Wisemen (junior prophets) to start his own ministry without controversies (although the African French gentleman is still loyal and associated with TB Joshua).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osAqeA4Qh-M

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by faceland: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
In the video he seems a little bit humbled and short of words, however, he used the illustration of a "university program" to describe his journey under TB Joshua.

One thing is certain; He seems to be as surprised as you and I. grin

Anyway, congratulations to him and wish him the grace to live an exemplary life.

4 Likes

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
TB fall ein hands with false prophecy
Wise man come pack load vamooose

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by mrsfavour(f): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
I think he is the only one who left with TB Joshua's blessings,others broke out. Congratulations and do the works of God

3 Likes

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by prinsam30: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm happy to hear this, what could have happened to the rest three coz I knew of the first one that left, that Cameroonian man

1 Like

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by ProtectMyMoney: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
faceland:
Wiseman Daneil announced the lunching of his own ministry (independently of the Synagogue Church of All Nations - SCOAN). He is probably the only one among the 5 Wisemen (junior prophets) to start his own ministry without controversies (although the African French gentleman is still loyal and associated with TB Joshua).
KO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osAqeA4Qh-M

He wants to be able to buy his own private jet faster rather than wait for the small thing TB always gives him.

5 Likes

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2020
mrsfavour:
I think he is the only one who left with TB Joshua's blessings,others broke out. Congratulations and do the works of God
You saw him leaving with the BLESSINGS abiiiiii..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by geoworldedu: 2:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Wiseman wan go open hin own business center grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by Rproxy88(m): 5:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Religion na fake..

2 Likes

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by Depriest2020: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Both John chi, Harry (the Lebanese guy) & Christopher have opened their own ministry. Remains me *depriest2020*
Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by faceland: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
mrsfavour:

3 deserted, he was released but one is still faithfully around (that French speaking guy).
Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by Funaki: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Time to open your own shop grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by faceland: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Depriest2020:
Both John chi, Harry (the Lebanese guy) & Christopher have opened their own ministry. Remains me *depriest2020*

Just don't bit more than you can swallow sha. You are free to start your own ministry, it's allowed.
Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by mrsfavour(f): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2020
faceland:

3 deserted, he was released but one is still faithfully around (that French speaking guy).
wiseman Rassin

1 Like

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by faceland: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
mrsfavour:
wiseman Rassin
Thank you. That's his name. A real gentleman.
Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by AntiChristian: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
In Nigeria, there's no business like church business!
All you need are:

1. Ability to twist brains with words esp.the youths.

2. A little bit of jazz and luck.

3. A good PR/advertiser.

1 Like

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by samuelson06(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
In Nigeria, there's no business like church business!
All you need are:

1. Ability to twist brains with words esp.the youths.

2. A little bit of jazz and luck.

3. A good PR/advertiser.

You know all these and you are still broke undecided

7 Likes

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by AntiChristian: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2020
samuelson06:

You know all these and you are still broke undecided

I don't think I'm that broke though not rich at all.

I'm just not the "trick them collect all their dough" kinda guy!

3 Likes

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by MuttleyLaff: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
I don't think I'm that broke though not rich at all.

I'm just not the "trick them collect all their dough" kinda guy!
You're not only wicked and twisted but you're merciless and greedy too. Ah-haa na only you come? Collect all their dough? Have a heart nah, lol. You wish you could trick and collect all their dough abi?

1 Like

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by AntiChristian: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You're not only wicked and twisted but you're merciless and greedy too. Ah-haa na only you come? Collect all their dough? Have a heart nah, lol. You wish you could trick and collect all their dough abi?

Reread the post before you type!

1 Like

Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by MuttleyLaff: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
Reread the post before you type!
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
You are so predictive, lol.

I knew you'll come back with a line like this since you didnt know that yanga is just yanking your leg ni, lol.

My beloved dear Muslim brother AntiChristian, the Mister "... lama Sabachthani..." with his ignorant and snide remarks about Jesus concerning Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32
Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by AntiChristian: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
You are so predictive, lol.

I knew you'll come back with a line like this since you didnt know that yanga is just yanking your leg ni, lol.

My beloved dear Muslim brother AntiChristian, the Mister "... lama Sabachthani..." with his ignorant and snide remarks about Jesus concerning Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32

Your Lord never risen na why you come rise early?
Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by MuttleyLaff: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
Your Lord never risen na why you come rise early?
Siddon there, lol. 2000 years ago brother AntiChristian He had risen, or abi you didn't read the memo ni, lol?. Sebi o kawe, sebi una go school nah, hmm? Why you no cum read? Wetin cum hapun?. Kilode Mister "... lama Sabachthani..."?
Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by AntiChristian: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Siddon there, lol. 2000 years ago brother AntiChristian, or you didnt you read the memo ni, lol?. Sebi o kawe, sebi una go school nah, hmm? Wetin cum hapun?. Kilode Mister "... lama Sabachthani..."?

Tired of your asinine comments!
Re: Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua by MuttleyLaff: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
Tired of your asinine comments!
You are not going to live down your crass ignorance and the uneducated biblical illiteracy you displayed when you made that your snide remarks about Jesus concerning Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32, thinking you could and/or would do it and go scot free unchallenged, lol.

You should have first thought through your gormless remark that there is no way God could and would forsake Jesus. You should have first gone to research before yarning your no sense remark what "sabachthani...", means in Galilean Aramaic and/or Mishnaic Hebrew and what is the word for "forsake" or "forsaken" Galilean Aramaic and/or Mishnaic Hebrew, lol.

I gave you ample opportunities to vindicate yourself, chances to prove that your interpretation is correct and right, but just like kpekus wey no wan gree pesin enter giri, you are shifting yansh all over the place, lol

Of course you are tired. You should be tired of running away from facing your responsibilities to defend the ignorant remark and snide comment you made about Jesus concerning Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32 angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

"Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / Police Rearrest Former MFM Chorister Over Libel Against Church Founder, Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.