Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist (845 Views)

100 Naira Note Used In Series "MONEY HEIST" / I Need Subtitle For Money Heist Season Two / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by Chatflick(m): 12:47am On Apr 04, 2020
My people I no fit shout now. I'm really short of words right now because after the long wait of approximately 20 months, Netflix decided to do the most frustrating thing which is ending a movie in suspense. There is no official confirmation of renewing the show for a fifth season so I'm wondering if they want the viewers to round up the show in their respective minds. It's annoying and sad having anticipated so much from it but ended up with a disappointment.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by Ladylite: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Chatflick:
My people I no fit shout now. I'm really short of words right now because after the long wait of approximately 20 months, Netflix decided to do the most frustrating thing which is ending a movie in suspense. There is no official confirmation of renewing the show for a fifth season so I'm wondering if they want the viewers to round up the show in their respective minds. It's annoying and sad having anticipated so much from it but ended up with a disappointment.

What's all the hype about the fake movie money heist.... It's Telemundo sprinkled with fake actions.

Watch something better abeg

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by Chatflick(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Ladylite:

What's all the hype about the fake movie money heist.... It's Telemundo sprinkled with fake actions.

My dear I've understood it in a sad way
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladylite:

like?
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by Chatflick(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2020
silvermania:
like?
Vis a vis a.k.a Locked up
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chatflick:

where can I download it from
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chatflick:

help me with a download link couldn't get it on otv series
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by Chatflick(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
silvermania:
help me with a download link couldn't get it on otv series
I think you can only download from Netflix or Torrent sites such as Pirate bay
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chatflick:

I think you can only download from Netflix or Torrent sites such as Pirate bay
k
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist by aliyuthayo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

TV Series: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 1 / Olamide Teach Selina Tested New Slang / Sony Electronics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.