Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau (5099 Views)

11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife / History Of Accounting In Nigeria, Who Knows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by kemmyxy: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
To those who got admitted to study accounting in oau this year, is it compulsory to write account in jamb,
cos i'm thinking of writing English, Economics, Mathematics and Government

i'd love to know if this combination is right to study accounting in oau
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by kemmyxy: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
kemmyxy:

To those who got admitted to study accounting in oau this year, is it compulsory to write account in jamb,
cos i'm thinking of writing English, Economics, Mathematics and Government

i'd love to know if this combination is right to study accounting in oau
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by Tunsbobo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2011
I got admitted to study accounting at Oau this year, my combination was econs, maths, accounts. Anywayz, To get admitted for accounting, taking accounts in jamb is not compulsory, taking government is a good alternative.
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2011
u av got d perfect combination, cuz those who write govt are better positioned than those who write acct. wishin u success in ur utme.
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by Tunsbobo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2011
hopeyemmy:

u av got d perfect combination, cuz those who write govt are better positioned than those who write acct. wishin u success in your utme.
who told u that?
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2011
@OP, It's better to check their website in order to know the correct combination. But generally, be sure of English, Maths, Economics. The third one can be Geography<that's what most ppl I know chose> and Government. Some MIGHT go for Commerce and Accounts but Geography is safer, according to JAMB's brochure.
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by Tunsbobo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2011
stevetboy9:

@OP, It's better to check their website in order to know the correct combination. But generally, be sure of English, Maths, Economics. The third one can be Geography<that's what most ppl I know chose> and Government. Some MIGHT go for Commerce and Accounts but Geography is safer, according to JAMB's brochure.
Geography?? Thats riducously not a good alternative. The best option remains accounts or government. Forget about commerce, cos Oau does not allow u to combine econs and comm; they treat it as a single subject.
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2011
@tuns, much preference is given to govt than acct. being a 300L student of d school-accounting dept avails me d opportunity of knowin ds.
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2011
@tuns, much preference is given to govt than acct. being an accounting student of d school avails me d opportunity of knowin ds. @steve, geography is nt an option,except in d O level combination where geography might be taken 4 govt in d absence of d latter.
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2011
Geography might sounds ridiculous but all the peeps I know chose it. Anyway, it depends on schools.
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by Tunsbobo(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2011
hopeyemmy:

@tuns, much preference is given to govt than acct. being an accounting student of d school avails me d opportunity of knowin ds. @steve, geography is nt an option,except in d O level combination where geography might be taken 4 govt in d absence of d latter.
thats why i said accounts or government, either is acceptable by Oau
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by kemmyxy: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
i saw it in the jamb brochure that its either account and not commerce
thats whats confusing me.
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by geosegun(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
A quick question please? Is Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) accepting, the Maths, English Lang. Economic and Accounting as UTME Subjects combinations, someone said it's either Government or Geography? Is this right?

Please I need a more recent and update information.

Also is the admission list out yet? Thanks in advance.
Re: To Those Who Got Admitted To Studey Accounting In Oau by PECng: 2:58pm On May 16, 2021
How CAPS Transfer Approval Works for OAU UTME and DE Aspirants
I need to open this one by first stating that if you have scored the high score in the UTME and in the Post-UTME, and you in fact have the “Eligible for Admission” on your slip, none of this equal “your admission is assured” in OAU; there is still something called the departmental cutoff that could screen you off even by a mark that’s only an infinitesimally small number higher than the aggregate score you have at hand (for instance, the merit cutoff for Estate Management this year is 52.7, unless the ELDS and Catchment Areas marks favour you, if you have 52, that 0.7 difference between your aggregate score and the merit cutoff mark could deny you of the admission, and that’s a number far lesser than 1). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/05/how-caps-transfer-approval-works-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Events No One Can Explain. / PTI Entrance Examination Result 2012/2013 Is Out / Admission Into Laspotech Within 1 Week Without Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.