Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) (2521 Views)

Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts / USA: Six-week-old Baby Dies Of Coronavirus Becoming America's 'youngest Victim' / America Mourns As Six Week Old Baby Becomes Youngest Victim Of Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2020
He died alone without his family.

Britain's youngest coronavirus victim was laid to rest today by pallbearers wearing protective suits, masks and gloves with his mother and six siblings only able to watch the funeral online because they must stay in self-isolation at home.

13-year-old Ismail Mohamed Abdulwahab, from Brixton, south London, died alone at King's College Hospital in the early hours of Monday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8183767/Family-boy-13-died-Covid-19-t-attend-funeral-symptoms.html

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Mourners at the funeral stood, heads bowed while sticking to the social distancing rules being imposed to stop the spread of the virus that killed young Ismail

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Cirilla(f): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2020
RIP
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2020
RIP, The world will never be the same again after this Corona Virus infection.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Olunmercy56(f): 6:22am On Apr 04, 2020
cry cry cry Rip
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2020
"with his mother and six siblings only able to watch the funeral online"

Just take a moment and imagine the pains of watching a loved one laid to rest online..... It is heart shattering.

I feel for them.

May the Almighty Allah rest your soul little one, it was not your fault.

14 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Generalkaycee(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2020
RIP Ismail.
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by tillaman(m): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2020
embarassed
This is so sad!!!
All these unfortunate events just because some demented bastarrrrds chose to eat bats and other awful things!!
My spirit dey weary
My heart dey tremble
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by FECOSON: 6:39am On Apr 04, 2020
This virus is not deadly as people think the most deadly part of it is the spreading, lack of materials/equipments

The rate people contract this virus is more than the recovery rate and that's why it's killing people like tomorrow no dey.

Reasons: imaging having 30 beds, 15 ventilators, 10 testing machines, 12 doctors, 15 nurses, 37 suspected daily cases, 43 serious cases out of the 97 confirmed cases in one isolation center. Just imaging

And they will be managing on their on jeje oooo, one so called prominent politician will be rush to the centre and with just a call from above someone else bed, ventilator care will be sacrificed and the next day a death report from the isolation center.

For the medic staffs may God give them the heart to bear seeing innocent person dyeing while the useless ones recovers.

Whether you believe in God or not one thing is for sure that within every man's heart there is a SUPREME BEING who is all powerful and he is powerful enough to do all things.

At time like this
Pls let us channel all our hopes, prayers and petition to that BEING

Advice: pray, believe and trust in God ask for mercy and do your best to abide to the rules given and leave the rest for God, forget the conspiracy first.

For those that are angry with God telling themselves that they don't believe in him while their conceits is still telling them that THERE IS GOD, this is what you need to do tell yourself that your immune is capable of handling the virus and help your immune by taking class of warm water/hot tea & warm bath morning and evening take enough vitamin c & fruits daily and follow the instructions given by the authorities and don't wish someone else the virus or death and you will be safe.

RIP to the dead

My prayer is that you will live and see the end of this virus.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by wyqay: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Rip Ismail
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2020
May the soul of the young man rest in peace. I thought they don't bury Muslims in casket.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by DriggityDre: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2020
hopeforcharles:
RIP, The world will never be the same again after this Corona Virus infection.
I no support people dying but I think this COVID-19 is child's play compared to the former Commandos of the 13th - 19th century. Plagues that cleared population like mad; we still survived. Death was so much those times that coffins began to run out! Black Death on its own took 200 Milla people!! Na COVID-19 wey never clear 100k, na wetin go cause world bankruptcy. Unnecessary panic.
Some gullible ones are even saying rapture. We will surpass this era jor. No be today plague start. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by DriggityDre: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2020
RIP Ismail. You fought hard..
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2020
DriggityDre:

I no support people dying but I think this COVID-19 is child's play compared to the former Commandos of the 13th - 19th century. Plagues that cleared population like mad; we still survived. Death was so much those times that coffins began to run out! Na COVID-19 wey never clear 100k, na wetin go cause world bankruptcy. Unnecessary panic.
Some gullible ones are even saying rapture. We will surpass this era jor. No be today plague start. Stay safe
Seriously people need to take heed and try preventive measures, and most importantly we need God in our lives,
It might not be rapture but it might be a pointer to it or the ends of earth.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by yanabasee(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2020
R.I.P

As Nigeria's death cases and infected cases is incredibly increasing..... We need to apply local herbals to see if we can get the cure..

Because, we don't have a government....
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Asquare84(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2020
I don't understand islam, I thought it not allowed to burry a Muslim in a casket, how come this guy who from his name it can be deduce that he is a Muslim hurried in a casket. If na Nigeria now our Muslim brother for don the kill

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Agarli(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Rip to d deceased. May God save us in dis trying time.
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by yanabasee(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2020
IamPatriotic:
May the soul of the young man rest in peace. I thought they don't bury Muslims in casket.

Those are the advanced Muslims that will never criticize Western education but yet will use guns and grenades that is a product of the western education instead of using arrows and other primitive weapons to fight the military..
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by DriggityDre: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2020
hopeforcharles:

Seriously people need to take heed and try preventive measures, and most importantly we need God in our lives,
It might not be rapture but it might be a pointer to it or the ends of earth.
If you were born in the 13th century, you would have screamed RAPTURE IS NEAR because of numerous deaths.
Fast forward to about 400 years later, it would still be pointing to an "end". Let it be pointing o

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by djlyrics(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2020
IamPatriotic:

And who told you that he is a Muslim?

Do you know people in Israel answer Muslim names; yet they are Christians? Or practice Judaism.
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by AntiChristian: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Asquare84:
I don't understand islam, I thought it not allowed to burry a Muslim in a casket, how come this guy who from his name it can be deduce that he is a Muslim hurried in a casket. If na Nigeria now our Muslim brother for don the kill

1. You are mistaken! It is not a name that makes one a Muslim!

Even a 0802 Airtel line can port to MTN.

2. He may be a Muslim and the casket is needed to prevent exposing it's carriers to the virus!

Allah knows best his situation!

yanabasee:

Those are the advanced Muslims that will never criticize Western education but yet will use guns and grenades that is a product of the western education instead of using arrows and other primitive weapons to fight the military..

Which movie is this?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2020
djlyrics:

And who told you that he is a Muslim?

Do you know people in Israel answer Muslim names; yet they are Christians? Or practice Judaism.

Take a look at the people who were present at the funeral and stop arguing.
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by beylinko02: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2020
We shall not see death in Jesus name . All these news dey tire person. What of those that miraculously survived the virus.
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Chibuzoc(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Rip Ismail, I hope our nigerian Muslims won't protest against the use of coffin because even abacha, yaradua and others were rapped in wrapper during there burials
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by Nmezor(f): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Really sad, rest on Ismail
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by karferguso(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Asquare84:

The situation warranted it.
Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by tzjaynee: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2020
I sincerely feel for the family. The pain of having to watch the burial of your loved one online is devastating. I feel heartbroken cos of this �. Abeg this isn't something I'd wish for my enemy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) by potbelly(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Damn... cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Help! Protruding Stomach / Problems With My Teeth / How Do You Know If Your Drinking Water Is Acidic Or Alkaline? Water PH Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.