Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Help To Recover A Facebook Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help To Recover A Facebook Account (256 Views)

ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers / My Bitter Experience Trying To Recover A Defrauded 200k / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Cultists In Bayelsa, Recover A Revolver Pistol (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help To Recover A Facebook Account by bchi(f): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2020
I can't access my Facebook account with the phone, password and email.
isn't accepting my password and phone have been using since
how can I recover it without phone number and email.

I got a attempt of some trying to login to my account with a link sent to my number, my mistake was to logout and clicked the link.
please I need help to get my account back
Re: Help To Recover A Facebook Account by Lataability(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Sorry bro, the Facebook is gone,have you try searching your name
Re: Help To Recover A Facebook Account by bchi(f): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lataability:
Sorry bro, the Facebook is gone,have you try searching your name
How??

(1) (Reply)

Kano Government Arrests Imam For Holding Juma’at Prayer Amid Coronavirus Lockdow / One Killing By Two Friends / Main Ratan Day Satta The Best Site To Play And Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.