Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,572 members, 7,861,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Complete Production Of Hand Sanitizer......an Essential Commodity In This Period - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Complete Production Of Hand Sanitizer......an Essential Commodity In This Period (207 Views)

Young Lawyers, How Are You Coping This Period Of No Court Sitting? / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period? / I Am Going Crazy And Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Production Of Hand Sanitizer......an Essential Commodity In This Period by JARAPlenty(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2020
At this period in time, anything that cures people or protect people from the Coronavirus sells faster than food.
That is the reason for this training.You can make good income for yourself by producing Hands Sanitizer.
What you will learn from this training includes;
*You will be taught how to get ingredients.
*How to produce a standard Hand sanitizer.
*How to Brand and Sell.

Chat me on 07065029380 if you interested.
Re: Complete Production Of Hand Sanitizer......an Essential Commodity In This Period by JARAPlenty(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Get this training and generate income for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help .I Am Having Issue With This Immigration Application. / Take Advantage / 'geology' Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.