Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,292 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Advise To Both Federal And State Government In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise To Both Federal And State Government In Nigeria (130 Views)

My Candid Advise To Yoruba People / Yakubu Gowon's Advise To Buhari / BREAKING News-Canada Government In Need 1million Nigeria This Year Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Both Federal And State Government In Nigeria by EvangSOlowu(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
I hereby advise the Federal and the State Government of Nigeria to please open all the worship centres and allow the people of GOD gather together to pray to the GOD of Heaven to help us stop the spreading of the coronavirus and to help us stop the coronavirus. And I am sure that the Holy GOD will respond positively than mankind.

As you understand that the Holy GOD is able to do all things.
We must not fear or be afraid of the coronavirus pandemic more than the Holy GOD.

Who among the creatures can underrate the power and the might and the capability of the Holy GOD?
And what is coronavirus before the Holy GOD of Heaven?

Please do not ignore this advise.

(1) (Reply)

Position Of Kwara North Consultative Forum On The Appointment Of The New KWASU V / Court Sentences Funke Akindele(nigerian Celebrity) &, Husband To 14 Days Public / “7 Facts About The Right Environment And People”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.