Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found (64312 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by References: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
The missing COVID-19 patient from Osun State Isolation Centre in Ejigbo has been apprehended and returned to the centre, The PUNCH reports.

The patient, a woman, was apprehended in Ejigbo town and returned to the facility by the police on Saturday afternoon.

Chief Press Secretary to Osun State Governor, Ismail Omipidan, confirmed the development to The PUNCH.

He said that the patient had been apprehended and returned to the facility.
https://punchng.com/breaking-missing-osun-coronavirus-patient-found/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
No where to hide

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by tempem: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Quick Squad!

Why did she run? They should ask her and let us know.. It's very important..

233 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by okpalaAnambra: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hope the officers wore protective wears

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Orion01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na wah for some people oh. Was she planning to infect others! How police take apprehend her sef. Did they wear hazmat suit and mask?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Femarto: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Never knew a day would come that the popular saying would be reversed.

Better now, than later.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by MainJoe: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Blessed1990: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Kylekent59: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
shocked

Ask them if the had had any contact with anyone while on run away

We are safe.

7 Likes

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by CaptainMitch: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Afonja why you want to share the virus, have mercy on us.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Mutemenot(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
No contact made since then or we 're leaving them to their fate shocked

3 Likes

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Jestin: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
What about the people she must have come in contact with so far ? I think covid19 patient should undergo counseling firstly and make them understand that it is not a death sentence.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
audio sydnytalker
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by chiefolododo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hun...they that know their God shall be strong

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Inventionalgeek: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chaii badluck,how many people would they have infected embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by buygala(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Abboki: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lala is my boi
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by thoollz: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Patient Or patients? I thought they were more than this? They should drill her and ask her where she went to, who she came in physical contact with.

U see the advantage of democracy, someone tried this in NORTH KOREA and he was shot dead.

Sit the f**k down, get treated and go to your house, that's when this virus can be defeated, if u keep spreading it, the world will never be back to the way it used to be before.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by dangermouse(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hope they apprehended those she came in contact with? I dont blame the hench man in North korea, he would have done the needful...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by chloride6: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nigeria and drama

2 Likes

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by okpalaAnambra: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
MainJoe:
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by faith551(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
We're so messed up in the head as a nation and people. What's in her mind ??
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by ForeThinker: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Allayuya
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by potbelly(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tie her down please... angry angry

On a more serious note...

I think this people need psychologists to remind them that this isn't a death sentence and they can survive it with adequate care...

For her to be able to move around shows her system is still okay compared to what we see in other parts of the world...

We need to stay at home cos the virus can only spread when people move around.. stay home and the virus is contained...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by akilo1: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Take the woman to asorock , buhari want to give her a medal for escaping
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Demmtek(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Where them no go run when the isolation center looks like a prison yard abi abandoned uncompleted building

4 Likes

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by esahh(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why did she even runaway from the first place??
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by sammyj: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Boatswain: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmm... They have already infected other innocent people out there

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by nofeeajoke: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
It is well with our souls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. / I'm Depressed Over My Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.