Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Setting Up A Home Studio. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Setting Up A Home Studio. (251 Views)

Peace Ojemeh’s Haze Monkey Finds A Home In The $80 Billion NFT Industry / Setup Arlo Camera: Step Guide To Setting Up Your Arlo System / Setting Up Icloud With Your Windows PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A Home Studio. by Kunkiddo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello everyone, I will be needing some help from y'all in setting up a home studio. The fact is that I know nothing really about music production, mixing or mastering. I'm just someone who one day grew up with the interest of music production since I don't have that singing voice. The interest really began when I got my new device Redmi note 8, there is this app about producing beats I was asked to download, the app is amazing I must confess and so far I've been producing some semi-weak beats with no professional touches Lol... So the thought of becoming a music producer like Sarz, masterkraft etc poped out....
I am a student right about now who works in supermarket and I've been saving lil some of money.
I searched the internet for some few things and I came to know the difference btw home studio and professional studio. I don't have that cash for a professional studio so I will start with home.

What I need from you guys is the relevant equipments and the prices. I have a Laptop to begin with.
I know of a DAW(digital audio workstation) but I don't know the price and which one is best for a starter.

Thanks.

Mynd44
Re: Setting Up A Home Studio. by bmdmixer: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kunkiddo:
Hello everyone, I will be needing some help from y'all in setting up a home studio. The fact is that I know nothing really about music production, mixing or mastering. I'm just someone who one day grew up with the interest of music production since I don't have that singing voice. The interest really began when I got my new device Redmi note 8, there is this app about producing beats I was asked to download, the app is amazing I must confess and so far I've been producing some semi-weak beats with no professional touches Lol... So the thought of becoming a music producer like Sarz, masterkraft etc poped out....
I am a student right about now who works in supermarket and I've been saving lil some of money.
I searched the internet for some few things and I came to know the difference btw home studio and professional studio. I don't have that cash for a professional studio so I will start with home.

What I need from you guys is the relevant equipments and the prices. I have a Laptop to begin with.
I know of a DAW(digital audio workstation) but I don't know the price and which one is best for a starter.

Thanks.

Mynd44

whatapp me let me assist u

(1) (Reply)

Romania Set To Use Robot To Attend To Covid-19 Patients: Daddy Freeze Reacts / Datapanel / Working Principle Of A Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.