Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 (2149 Views)

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Will The Church Go Through The Great Tribulation? Part 2 / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
When I say the Church, I don't mean the literal church Building or people that attend. NO!
By the Church, I mean Those who have Who Have Repented from all Forms of Ungodliness,Unrighteousness , Wickedness and Accepted JESUS CHRIST as their LORD and Savior. Those who have been Washed in the precious Blood of JESUS. They are the Ones whose Names are Written in The Book of Life.

JESUS CHRIST, The LORD and SAVIOR of Humanity gave one the most Terrifying words in
Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

The Lord Jesus Christ Who is the way , The Truth and the Life, not given to exaggeration. Yet He speaks of a time so terrifying, so horrible, that nothing compares to it.

JESUS CHRIST is not speaking of those general “trials and tribulations” all of us have. This is a unique time, seven years of hell on earth. There is nothing like it in all history, secular or biblical. Revelation chapters 6-19 describe that terrible time.

What is the purpose of the Great Tribulation?

Will Believers alive,( whose Names is written in the book of life) go through it?

Let's have a look at the purpose.

1.The Great Tribulation is the last seven years of God's dealing with the nation of Israel before they are brought to a final crisis—and prepared for receiving their Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ. We know this because of many Scriptures connecting the Great Tribulation to the nation of Israel.
Jeremiah 30:7
Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

Also see Daniel 12:1

These chapters makes it clear that the Tribulation is a time to prepare the Jewish people to receive the Lord Jesus Christ and that God will save Israel out of it.

When the Bible uses the word “Jacob,” it always refers to fleshly Israel, natural Israel, the Jews as we know them. It is not speaking of “spiritual Israel”—the Church—the Body of Christ.

Jeremiah 30:10-11 explains further
10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
11 For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

From these scriptures, we see that Jacob is Isreal. Daniel people are the Jews ( Isrealites)

They are the Elect who JESUS talked about in Matthew 24:22
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

2. Another purpose of the Tribulation is to punish the Gentiles for their arrogance, rebellion and godlessness. Isaiah 24 and Jeremiah 25 beginning with verse 30 describe the Great Tribulation coming upon the Gentiles.

God will pour out His wrath upon a world that has spurned Him, that has laughed at and ridiculed His precepts and principles.

So who will be going through this great tribulation?

Clearly, Israel, for it is “the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

notice in all of the scriptures that deal with the Great Tribulation, not one scripture mentions the Church—the Body of Christ—as being present during that time, not even the book of Revelation.

The Key to Revelation

To better understand the book of Revelation, you first need the key to the book.

In chapter one, the apostle John was in prayer when he heard a voice behind him. The Voice identifies Himself as “the Alpha and Omega,” the resurrected Christ. He instructs John in verse 19 to write those things “which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.”

There is the key! if you do not understand this one verse, you will not understand Revelation or that it is divided into three sections: past, present, and future—the things John has seen, the things which currently are, and what will happen in the future.

What had John seen? John had a vision of Jesus Christ coming in power and great glory, and he wrote that. So the first division is complete.

In chapters 2 and 3, John moves to the second division, things which are, and John brings seven messages to seven churches. These were seven literal, actual churches, but they represent all churches of all time. Chapters 2 and 3 say “church” over and over again. This is the second division: the Church Age. We are living in the church age.

Now notice something remarkable, beginning in Revelation 4:1.

And after this, behold a door was opened in heaven and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me which said come up hither and I will show thee the things which must be hereafter.

From Revelation 4:1 through to the end of the book, we have entered into “the things which must be hereafter.” John, our brother in the Church Age, is symbolically lifted out of this earth, taken up to heaven, and then his description of “the things which must be hereafter” begins.

In Revelation chapters 4-19, we see the horrors of the Great Tribulation.
from this point on, you do not hear the Church, the Body of Christ, mentioned again.

The Lord has specifically promised to keep the Church from the Great Tribulation.

1Thesl 1:9-10
9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

In Conclusion,we can see that the Tribulation is for
1.the correction and preparation of the nation of Israel
2. the punishment of rebellious nations and people who have rejected God.

The Bride of JESUS CHRIST, The Church will not be Here during the Great Tribulation..

Before the antichrist Officially takes over, The Church Must Be taken away..

Part 2 of this Important Topic continues here

https://www.nairaland.com/5775158/church-go-through-great-tribulation#88114623

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Incrizz
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yorubakinging
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yes , everybody will go through the tribulation

Jesus said that unless that time was shortened, there should not be any flesh left
But because of his elects
He will shorten the days to 3.5 years

Bonus : there's no rapture
Read more old testament than the book of Paul which I believe was very much edited

And God has chosen his people alone and not all tribes of the world, but through them the world will be saved

And the old testament never used the word "Antichrist, but somehow Paul which was never a Jew nor black man said all these things

But there will be a man who will be appointed to rule in this time

He's already president, I wonder why people don't know who he is

Righteousness89:
Yorubakinging
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
@donnie
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Yes , everybody will go through the tribulation

Jesus said that unless that time was shortened, there should not be any flesh left
But because of his elects
He will shorten the days to 3.5 years

Bonus : there's no rapture
Read more old testament than the book of Paul which I believe was very much edited

And God has chosen his people alone and not all tribes of the world, but through them the world will be saved

And the old testament never used the word "Antichrist, but somehow Paul which was never a Jew nor black man said all these things

But there will be a man who will be appointed to rule in this time

He's already president, I wonder why people don't know who he is

You are still Arguing with the Bible?

My Brother, it is Well with you!

I take my Hands off your Matter!

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bro, I didn't even read all this your write ups before replying

I'm sorry, but you' have erred completely
What's is the body of church?
What church are you talking about ?
And are you saying God will take other tribes away but leave Israel only to suffer

Who are the Israelites

Is John not an Israelites
Is all the books of the Bible not about the Israelites

You tend to focus more on the universal church rather than the owner itself

Paul was the one that started this Christianity craze, and catholism shits

Please read the Bible again from Genesis
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by donnie(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
True Israel is the key to understanding which side to be on and how to overcome in these trying times.

1 Share

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
All the books written by Paul is complete bullshits bro
That's the work of catholism

Righteousness89:

You are still Arguing with the Bible?

My Brother, it is Well with you!

I take my Hands off your Matter!
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who is the Antichrist
When is he going to take over ?

Righteousness89:

The Bride of JESUS CHRIST, The Church will not be Here during the Great Tribulation.

Before the antichrist Officially takes over, The Church Must Be taken away..

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by donnie(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:

I don't quite agree. It is the misinterpretation of Christianity and her gentile teachers. The man who by the way was a black Bantu brother did not advocate for a lawless Israel or church as many would want us to believe. Neither was he lawless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIGuWXWeyzQ
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:

My Brother, wake up before it's late! With these kind of Statement, I can Confidently that the spirit of antichrist has taken hold of you..

Shake it off before it's late!!

3 Likes

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by donnie(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Who is the Antichrist

He has been in control of the world system for centuries: Politics, Education, Media, Entertainment, religion... he controls all.

1John 4:2
By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH has come in the flesh is from God, 3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time.

If you notice they try to tell us to be quiet, that color doesn't matter... THE DENY THAT HE CAME IN THE FLESH.

So what is happening now is just the natural sequence of things and Christians have refused to wake up from their lies.
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
What's the name of the Antichrist

Righteousness89:

My Brother, wake up before it's late! With these kind of Statement, I can Confidently that the spirit of antichrist has taken hold of you..

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol , what spirit told you there's a rapture?
Which one told you that Israel are white people
That God will leave his people and take away the rest of you
Is that not the spirit of lies ?
Righteousness89:

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Who is the Antichrist

The Antichrist is the lawless one, the man of Perdition, the Man of Sin. Having said that There are lots of people Possessed with the spirit of the antichrist on Earth today.
1john 4
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The Antichrist cannot take over to Perform Jos Enterprise until the Bride of JESUS Christ, The Church is Taken away in the Rapture!

As for the anti christ been Revealed, I Beloved he has been Revealed ! In the person of the Ex-president of the USA.

The False Prophet of Revelation 13 has also been upandan doing his work. I Believe is the Present Pope..

The Rapture is the Event holding them from taking over officially
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please tell me his name
As he's not a spirit and not hidden
You must know all these

Because I do

Righteousness89:

The Antichrist is the lawless one, the man of Perdition, the Man of Sin. Having said that There are lots of people Possessed with the spirit of the antichrist on Earth today.
1john 4
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The Antichrist cannot take over to Perform Jos Enterprise until the Bride of JESUS Christ, The Church is Taken away in the Rapture!

As for the anti christ been Revealed, I Beloved he has been Revealed ! In the person of the Ex-president of the USA.

The False Prophet of Revelation 13 has also been upandan doing his work. I Believe is the Present Pope..

The Rapture is the Event holding them from taking over officially
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol , what spirit told you there's a rapture?
Which one told you that Israel are white people
That God will leave his people and take away the rest of you
Is that not the spirit of lies ?

My Brother leave all these White and Black!

JESUS Christ did not shed his Blood for white, black , red or Whatever! He Died for ALL!

Whosoever Believes and Accepts JESUS is Given Salvation free of Charge!

Romans 10:13
" For Whosoever shall Call upon the Name of The LORD shall be Saved.

John 3:14-16

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
What's the name of the Antichrist

I Believe the antichrist will be Obama
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abi o
Salvation is of the Jews
Since the begining till now , God has separated one tribe for his usage and glory
Even Jesus was also from this tribes

So say something else

Everything that will happen will be through them only

Europeans are Romans , Babylonians
USA and UK are Romans Babylonians
Middle eastern people including India, Pakistan, Bangladesh are Persians

China and thier kins are medes

Black people are from Abraham
Divided into 2
Jacob and esua

Jacob are Israelites, 10 tribes scattered all over the world, in the carribeans, in the islands

Judah is still in thier cities with Benjamin

Sons of esaus are fulanis hausas ,etc

Righteousness89:

My Brother leave all these White and Black!

JESUS Christ did not shed for white, black , red or Whatever! He Died for ALL!

Whosoever Believes and Accepts JESUS is Given Salvation free of Charge!
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Obama is not even an European
If you'd studied your Bible very well
You'll know this man is often referred to as King of the north

He will come from Europe
Let me tell you a new thing

His name is Emmanuel Macron
The president of France
He will bring out the rise of a new Europe and will be elected as the president of the world
You're welcome

Righteousness89:
I Believe the antichrist will be Obama
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Abi o
Salvation is of the Jews
Since the begining till now , God has separated one tribe for his usage and glory
Even Jesus was also from this tribes

So say something else

Everything that will happen will be through them only

Europeans are Romans , Babylonians
USA and UK are Romans Babylonians
Middle eastern people including India, Pakistan, Bangladesh are Persians

China and thier kins are medes

Black people are from Abraham
Divided into 2
Jacob and esua

Jacob are Israelites, 10 tribes scattered all over the world, in the carribeans, in the islands

Judah is still in thier cities with Benjamin

Sons of esaus are fulanis hausas ,etc

I still wonder what u gain by engaging yourself with this race and dt race, this Tribe and that tribe...

JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR ALL!

If I were you I will Go to GOD In prayers and ask Him to Reveal Himself to Me..

There is No More Time!

The Faster the Better!

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by YorubaKinging: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol, there still time.
We have until 2023
Before the stars start falling
The two prophets will come first

Righteousness89:

I still wonder what u gain by engaging yourself with this race and dt race, this Tribe and that tribe...

JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR ALL!

If I were you I will Go to GOD In prayers and ask Him to Reveal Himself to Me..

There is No More Time!

The Faster the Better!
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Obama is not even an European
If you'd studied your Bible very well
You'll know this man is often referred to as King of the north

He will come from Europe
Let me tell you a new thing

His name is Emmanuel Macron
The president of France
He will bring out the rise of a new Europe and will be elected as the president of the world
You're welcome

The Bible that I have did not Mention Europe , America etc
Revelation 13:1 describes Him
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

He will be from a Gentile Nation- This beast "rises out of the sea" - The sea refers to the Gentile nations (Revelation 17:15), indicating that the antichrist will be a Gentile

The antichrist is the “man of lawlessness,” the “son of destruction,” who will lead the world into rebellion against God (2 Thessalonians 2:3-10; Revelation 11:7) and deceive multitudes (Revelation 19:20).

The Man who fits the bill is Obama. He has Shown Rebellion against GOD Clearly. He once said The World needs no Messiah!

You might right or I might be wrong! That's not my issue, cos I am not looking for the antichrist! I am Looking to be Taken away! But if I am to say , I see it's Obama!
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol, there still time.
We have until 2023
Before the stars start falling
The two prophets will come first

There is No time my Brother! The Rapture can be anyMoment ! Anyway!

Personally, I will say the Donald Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for All to come to JESUS CHRIST.

Personally, I see Donald Trump as the Last Trump!

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Jokerman(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by AntiChristian: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin

Holy Spirit why does thou not guideth them alright?
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by donnie(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is where you Christians get it wrong.
The Christian church is not the one witholding him. You interprete 2Thessalonians 2:7 wrongly and that is why I see Christians everywhere praying the wrong prayers. Deception everywhere!

Michael is the one Paul spoke about. And the people knew who he was referring to.

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by donnie(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:
Hmmmm

I don't trust or believe prophesies from gentiles, especially those who do not know who the true Israelites are.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Righteousness89(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
donnie:

This is where you Christians get it wrong.
The Christian church is not the one witholding him. You interprete 2Thessalonians 2:7 wrongly and that is why I see Christians everywhere praying the wrong prayers. Deception everywhere!

Michael is the one Paul spoke about. And the people knew who he was referring to.

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

You are Misquoting and Misunderstanding the Bible!

The Bible passage you Quoted buttresses what I said. The angel talked with Daniel . He was clearly talking about the Great Tribulation. Daniel is a Jew. And the angel what will happen to his people the Jews, The Isrealites.
That is Exactly what I said!
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by davidinchrist(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
It says: Colossians 3:11 KJV
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

As much as I wouldn't like to argue about this because what actually matters is to be always Ready, I strongly believe the elect/born again believers will go through the great tribulation. Jesus talking to his disciples, made it clear in Matthew chapter 24 and Luke chapter 21(Please read the whole passage at once). Also in Revelation 7:13-14, you can start from vs 9 or earlier. Let's not forget that what actually matters is Not head knowledge BUT to always be Ready.

May Jesus Give Us Light

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Arrested And Handcuffed By Anambra State Police / Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed! / Christianity Existed Long Before Jesus Was Born On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.