Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Earn Using Amazon KDP. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn Using Amazon KDP. (990 Views)

#free: How To Make $200 To $500 Per Month Using Amazon Kdp / Earn Using Chips Cash App / Perfect Strategy To Earn Using Warriorplus And Fb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Using Amazon KDP. by EXCELSMITH(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
I currently use Payoneer, but it's still "Checking", I need one for "EFT".

Please writers in the house that's publishing on Amazon KDP, how do you receive your money?

Urgent answer needed.
Re: How To Earn Using Amazon KDP. by EXCELSMITH(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please I need replies from those who're using KDP.
Re: How To Earn Using Amazon KDP. by damienwayne(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2020
EXCELSMITH:
I currently use Payoneer, but it's still "Checking", I need one for "EFT".

Please writers in the house that's publishing on Amazon KDP, how do you receive your money?

Urgent answer needed.

Lol... Payoneer Account is what you’ll use. It’s EFT. Electronic Funds Transfer. That’s how money will be sent to your payoneer ni. So what’s the confusion really?

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Using Amazon KDP. by damienwayne(m): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2020
damienwayne:

Lol... Payoneer Account is what you’ll use. It’s EFT. Electronic Funds Transfer. That’s how money will be sent to your payoneer ni. So what’s the confusion really?
The US account provided to you on Payoneer is a US checking account which is suitable for receiving funds.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Using Amazon KDP. by EXCELSMITH(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
damienwayne:

Thanks bro.
I was confused when I saw Checking on Payoneer, and KDP takes $8 per cheque so I was looking for Electronic Funds Transfer.

Thanks for your elaboration.

(1) (Reply)

Have A Phone? Let Me Introduce You To A System To Earn $300 To $1000 Monthly / Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! / What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.