Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,772 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Want To Confess - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Confess (659 Views)

Man Calls Police To Confess 15 Years After Killing Landlord / Woman Forces Pastor To CONFESS To Having Sex With Her As A 16 Yr Old, In Church / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Confess by Guliver(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
I will confess,d hunger s to much,am the one that cause dis covid19.we did t on top of the iroko tree@eyean Benin.the � s too much ooo .that Chinese man that offended me,I forgive u.
Covid19 stop d hunger s to much
Re: I Want To Confess by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Guliver:
I will confess,d hunger s to much,am the one that cause dis covid19.we did t on top of the iroko tree@eyean Benin.the � s too much ooo .that Chinese man that offended me,I forgive u.
Covid19 stop d hunger s to much

Witches/wizards usually confess and die.... so RIP
Re: I Want To Confess by Guliver(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Atiku:

Witches/wizards usually confess and die.... so RIP
with wat we did,we are all "walking dead"
Re: I Want To Confess by Kanymann: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
One word, JOBLESSNESS
Re: I Want To Confess by Aladdin1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
No be here you go confess o!.go oba of benin palace and confess.dem go handle you matter wella and take care of you there.
Re: I Want To Confess by Justarandomguy: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
I did research and that moniker belongs to buhari

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Disturbing Photos Of Women ‘tortured’ By Police Enforcing Curfew / GENGEN! Soldier And Policeman In An Intense Verbal Battle Along Roadside (VIDEO / Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.