Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Help Me Find Jaquan! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me Find Jaquan! (1247 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by 190: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2010
HELP

PLATIMUNK IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by tjskii(f): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2010
come who's this platimunk person u nlnders talk about,4rm the feelers ive been getting,it seems he or she did smthn really bad,abeg gimme the gist,im most interested cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2010
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by zealot4me(f): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
queensmith:

190 all this time and u still have no sense this is ayetty

GEEZZ!!!
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2010
Yeah
screams n jumps up
ayetty mama
where v u bn?
Tho neva met bt m a fan of d name
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by 190: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ayett mama

Runs and hug's her

How are u, missed u me.love

did platimunk send you to get Jacquan

what about Gabry! So good to hear from you at a very precious time

extend my greetins to platimunk!!
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by johnterry1: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
This cant be ayettymama.she dare not come back after all d torture she was subjected 2 in d hands of several guys on nl.lets play along and dat queensmith is ayetty.
@queensmith aka queen ayetty,
what exactly Do u want? A man? I thought some mumu guy would have married u.sister,u don old na or u are not good enough to attract a man but jacquan.
Ur friend ,platimnuk,stole someone's 14000 dollar spent it on a certain get together u also attended.dont u knw dat makes u an accomplice to a crime.
u are welcome back queen ayetty sorry queen smith.i bet u'll enjoy nl just like b4 u went on exile.i'll alert d boys dat u are back,old fat monkey.
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by 190: 12:07am On Jan 01, 2011
^^

John terry wat is wrong with you

why are you like this, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2011
@Ayett mama shocked welcome back.
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2011
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2011
Is been long yaa thats why. Good to see you.

So you haven forgotten this Jaquan dude? I bow for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Odunnu: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2011
I dont believe you are Ayetty.
If you are, whats my real name? Just say my middle name.
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2011
I have absolutely no idea odunnu! lol
what makes u think I know that?
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 03, 2011
LOL grin
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Odunnu: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
queensmith:

I have absolutely no idea odunnu! lol
what makes u think I know that?

Ayetty was my friend on fbk until we took different sides in the Plat Vs Inspired saga. If you really are Ayetty,you should know my name.
Stop parading yourself as Ayetty. Create your own brand.
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
yeeeeee freind for wia? i was never your freind on fb oooo! yeparipa! akoba adaba! omg lies on me when im not dead! gosh im no ones freind on fb and neither did i discuss plat and inspired on fb. dont even try it i personally know 2 or 3 people from this website and your not one of them fall back. Who crowned you the original yetty verifier? gosh this site brings trouble from all 4 corners doesnt it. No wonder someone was talking trash about me leaving fb because of inspired! wtf where do i know inspired from kmt nlers need to stop the trash talk! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Odunnu: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2011
Quit trying to be funny.
You dont even sound like her. You also lack her humour and writing skill. Moreover, I didnt say Ayetty left fbk or did i say we discussed inspired on facebook.
You are just not Ayetty!
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
odunnu fall back ayettymama doesnt know you and by the looks of it you obviously dont know her. quit it!
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by 190: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
queensmith:

odunnu fall back ayettymama doesnt know you and by the looks of it you obviously dont know her. quit it!

R.O.T.F.L.M.B.A.O!! grin grin
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by 190: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
Odunnu:

Ayetty was my friend on fbk until we took different sides in the Plat Vs Inspired saga. If you really are Ayetty,you should know my name.
Stop parading yourself as Ayetty. Create your own brand.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Odunnu: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
Why would you choose to be Ayetty? Very glaring u aint her. Just so you know we know u are just being funny.
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
This is getting serious.
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
shes chattin crass pay her no attention! I dont know where she thinks she knows me from I dont know her from adam, is she the undiscovered underground queen of nl that I must now be knowin her middle name. kmt monkey!
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by 190: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
queensmith:

shes chattin crass pay her no attention! I dont know where she thinks she knows me from I dont know her from adam, is she the undiscovered underground queen of nl that I must now be knowin her middle name. kmt monkey!

Kai, even women Beef,

::grabs popcorn and suya::

anticipating mike tyson and alli do that thang!
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Odunnu: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
queensmith:

Lol. So, after studying the username 'Ayettymama' you think this is the way she'l act in ths situation- decending so low in insults? Acting aint an easy career my dear.
FYI, I asked a noble MOD if Ayetty's moniker is banned, your guess is as good as mine -yes! the MOD said no!
Why are you faking. Be original darlyn.
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by 190: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
How come am i the only guy in the middle of this women' fight
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by queensmith: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
i wasnt banned, i forgot my password! unno wat forget it, im flattered i have such dedicated fans!
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Odunnu: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
I sent you an email, please reply. If you are able to,i'l apologise here.
Please dont tell me you forgot that password too
Re: Help Me Find Jaquan! by Odunnu: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2011
. . .until you reply. . .NL will consider you fake!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Girls For Fun / Tall, Fair, Handsome, Intelligent And Gainfully Emloyed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.