Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (41235 Views)

Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by EagleSquare1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who told you the effect of the virus was tackled within a short time in China. Enforcement of their measures was key to the eradication, unlike in the western nation where people are still roaming around and claiming social distancing. In China there was nothing like social distancing, it was pure lockdown! And who are you to disobey. Now we can see the impact. That’s the antidote!!!

babajero:
And you think China is so good to have conquered the virus which started there within a short period of time and open business immediately, without having the antidote before the virus even came out? Abeg use your head.

2 Likes

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by hermesprogidy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
The social order is changing people. This is how China takes over. America is being eaten apart from the inside. Unfortunately, they have a Buffon in chief. By the time this covid 19 is done, there would be armed revolutions in America and China sending over platitudes.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sunnycliff:
China now forming lord. After destroying the world with bio weapon
why do u all hv to believe all these conspiracy stories
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Eriggs:
....and some wailing idiots on Nairaland are saying we shouldn't accept help from china.
God punish all of ur wailing familes for your hatred on Nigeria. pigs
I am completely surprised at the way people think without being logical ,,, China being the first to contact the infection ,, will definitely be the first to survive it ,, since they hv survived it , they need to help other countries since it started from their country.. the conspiracy stories r very believable but I don’t think they r true, the mask we claim r infectious r still used in the US , Italy and so on,, even with the stories everywhere , do we think those countries hvnt checked n tested those materials!!! Taking help from the Chinese is the best logical decision.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Dalby(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
APCNig:

It's surprising that many illiterates can read, write and even operate smart phones and computers. People like FFK, Dino Melaye,

You can say that again...
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Perocom(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/04/china-is-donating-1000-ventilators-to-help-new-york-in-coronavirus-fight.html

These guys are gradually taking over the world powership from America, everyone just seem to depend on them right now, hmm

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by DexterousOne(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Spallanzani:
I keep saying this, China will be the greatest beneficiary of this pandemic, when everything is over, the world will fall into economic recession while China will stand out.

If the world falls into recession
China will be worst hit
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toks2008:

What me I don't understand Is that according to report, China is virtually free from COVID-19.

The question is how did they do It? Have they found a cure? If yes then why are they not sharing it with the rest of the world?

The Mystery behind this virus is enough to make one run mad
it has been proven that Covid 19 is curable, Ebola is even a more deadly disease than Covid 19, the main issue about Covid 19 is the spread.. China hv been able to overcome the spread n now focus on the sick persons. They were ready for a pandemic,, if countries would hv listened to bill gate they would hv been ready also .
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
ddippset:
The Donald Trump declared Chinese virus has ravaged Donald Trump's America.

Damn!

I might sound a bit naive but after all this, a thorough investigation should be carried out.

And if it is confirmed beyond every doubt that China deliberately nurtured and spread this virus then the affected parts of Europe and the USA should go to war with China for this.
U made sense.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
To think that American now accepts help in this from Russia/China is unimaginable.! What happened?
I am kind of disappointed with America!
When this disease started spreading around the world, I was betting on America to get us all out of it.
I bet they would have gotten the vaccine when it started in China and my discussion then was that China should let go of pride and ask America for help but alas, i was wrong. Totally wrong! America didnt have anything to fight this. Nothing! I think the world is totally disappointed with them too!

2 Likes

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Niggmatic: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toks2008:

What me I don't understand Is that according to report, China is virtually free from COVID-19.

The question is how did they do It? Have they found a cure? If yes then why are they not sharing it with the rest of the world?

The Mystery behind this virus is enough to make one run mad

Which report told you that China is free from covid19? China that locked down another city(Jia) and even told Wuhan residents to stay at home as of yesterday. You guys don't even watch international news. Na only hearsay Una dey listen to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
allandutch:

China is nobody's master. If the outbreak started in USA or even in Italy we wouldn't be in the mess that we're in now.
China had about 4 weeks to deal with the outbreak but they did nothing but shut down chat groups and arrest those that were alerting the public about the virus. They were more concerned with protecting the "image" of China than actually dealing with the virus, allowing it to spread outside the country before taking it serious.
The way they Dealt with the virus after those 4 weeks was impressive but that's after playing politics with a deadly virus, unleashing onto the world.

I think China should be sanctioned after this mess.
very correct , that’s why I hate China , they care so much about image, if they acted faster , it won’t hv gone to other countries. Or probably they didn’t just care .

2 Likes

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Niggmatic: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
linearity:

Can you explain how?

When China was hit last month, US donated 18 tons of masks, PPEs and respiratory equipment to them and pledged $100 million to help China fight the virus.

Ignorant bunch are here exposing their lack of knowledge about some donations changing direction?

My neighbor borrow me sugar yesterday to soak garri, because I could not go out due to the lock down....your interpretation? My neighbor is now the king of the compound and if they had not borrowed sugar, I would have died of hunger....that is how you sound.

Lol. You get time oh. That guy is anti America. From their comments you will know them
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
EagleSquare1:
Who told you the effect of the virus was tackled within a short time in China. Enforcement of their measures was key to the eradication, unlike in the western nation where people are still roaming around and claiming social distancing. In China there was nothing like social distancing, it was pure lockdown! And who are you to disobey. Now we can see the impact. That’s the antidote!!!

facts , that’s why I hope Nigeria can achieve this
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Niggmatic: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
netflicks:
Someone was telling me corona virus has been in existence for long and that it only mutate itself to start infecting humans...bullshit...

ANYTHING THAT NEVER EXISTED IN NATURE IS MAN MADE..

Go back to school
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
PIPnator10:
To think that American now accepts help in this from Russia/China is unimaginable.! What happened?
I am kind of disappointed with America!
When this disease started spreading around the world, I was betting on America to get us all out of it.
I bet they would have gotten the vaccine when it started in China and my discussion then was that China should let go of pride and ask America for help but alas, i was wrong. Totally wrong! America didnt have anything to fight this. Nothing! I think the world is totally disappointed with them too!
Trump was the cause , if Obama was on seat , I can bet on my money that it wouldnt hv even entered the US

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by allandutch: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shugavee:
very correct , that’s why I hate China , they care so much about image, if they acted faster , it won’t hv gone to other countries. Or probably they didn’t just care .
I don't even understand why they're so image conscious. Look at what they've achieved over the years.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by agabusta: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
ddippset:
And tomorrow North Korea or Iran will wake up and so their own.

The world would avoid them in order to avoid a war of attrition.

There's no hard evidence that the Chinese did this on purpose.

You are advocating for a 3rd world war based on speculations.

The world is definitely a better place without your likes in leadership positions.

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by highflyer012020: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:
And you have dunces like fani kayode telling the federal government not to accept aids or equipment from China when even America and Europe are constantly seeking for this things from China.

The internet sure makes it easy to spread education as well as ignorance.

Any state of United State of America ordering ventilator or medical aids from china must be a democrat state. of course you know the goal of democrat, to bring down the government of President Trump.
US will surely overcome this. only state in partnership with china will pay heavily for it.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by ddippset(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
agabusta:

There's no hard evidence that the Chinese did this on purpose.

You are advocating for a 3rd world war based on speculations.

The world is definitely a better place without your likes in leadership positions.
Na wa oooh!!

What speculation?

Didn't you read the part where I said It must be after thorough investigations and proof beyond every reasonable doubt
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
EagleSquare1:
With this comment, this Joe isn’t Sly at all.
I hope we blame Italy or ask Italy for compensation for giving us the ‘Italian Virus’ through the index case.

Oga. It started in China. Their foolish attempts to cover it up instead of dealing with it immediately is what caused the spread to other parts of the world. The index case in each country makes no difference. China has caused the world economy trillions of dollars not to mention all the lives lost and you want us to bow down and worship them because they sent a few ventilators that can’t even solve half the damage done. Bros pls sit down jor. They should be punished severely by the rest of the world once this whole thing is over.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by hermesprogidy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
allandutch:

China is nobody's master. If the outbreak started in USA or even in Italy we wouldn't be in the mess that we're in now.
China had about 4 weeks to deal with the outbreak but they did nothing but shut down chat groups and arrest those that were alerting the public about the virus. They were more concerned with protecting the "image" of China than actually dealing with the virus, allowing it to spread outside the country before taking it serious.
The way they Dealt with the virus after those 4 weeks was impressive but that's after playing politics with a deadly virus, unleashing onto the world.

I think China should be sanctioned after this mess.
Sorry, if this started in the US, it would be bungled worse than this. Trump is not reliable in any crisis. He will just call it a hoax.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by babajero(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
EagleSquare1:

lock down was never and will never be an antidote, it was just a process of effective isolation and not a treatment, China has the treatment before the lock down was initiated. For your information lock down wouldn't have eradicated corona virus from China especially Wuhan within 2 months and some days with the number of infected recorded.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Cousin9999: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

Too late to do exactly what?
>

This is like the third or fourth major crisis caused by these losers in a fairly short period of time. But this one is the worst. Bodies are piling up in Europe, and other regions are bracing for a similar fate (hopefully not). This will cause dramatic changes to international trade and business. Recovery will be interesting. Bottom line: they've proven themselves to not be worth the risk. They're trying to polish a rock at this point, but it won't work.

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
allandutch:

I don't even understand why they're so image conscious. Look at what they've achieved over the years.
it’s crazy, they share false news about a lot of things to boost their ego ,, bloggers hv no freedom to post obvious fact . They share what they want the world to know, or what they just can’t hide anymore .. sickening ,, that’s why a lot of countries hv issues being allies with them ,, they behave suspiciously.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Shugavee(f): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
babajero:
lock down was never and will never be an antidote, it was just a process of effective isolation and not a treatment, China has the treatment before the lock down was initiated. For your information lock down wouldn't have eradicated corona virus from China especially Wuhan within 2 months and some days with the number of infected recorded.
when I see comments like this ,, I just get to understand, some people just talk what they don’t know,,

How many pandemics hv u experience in ur life ,,
Okay let agree u hv seen a lot ,, was it corona virus(Covid 19)?
How can u be so sure of a statement u cannot prove ,, China is not the only country benefiting from this isolation process Germany is doing well also ,, oh yes they planned it together.

U all need to loook at the brighter side . The spread is the problem not the illness , understand that ,, the US r unable to control it cause of the high level of cases , which outweighs their medical tools n personnel. Isolation is the antidote, and China has proved that . They hv nothing to gain hiding the antidote till now , cause trust me the whole world is coming for China after this .
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by DAYOODS(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:
And you have dunces like fani kayode telling the federal government not to accept aids or equipment from China when even America and Europe are constantly seeking for this things from China.

The internet sure makes it easy to spread education as well as ignorance.

Do you think Trump will accept this offer ? A strong critique of China .
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Legendguru: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Habits That Makes You Age Faster / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) / BBC Report : Breast Sucking Reduces Risk Of Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.