Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa (269 Views)

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / French Doctor Apologises After Suggesting COVID-19 Drug Be Tested In Africa / French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa by dukeprince50: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2020
I was angry at first but Like seriously, what right do we have to reject such awesome opinion?
The whites produced the vaccine, most of them donated charitably in the production of this vaccine, Bill gates alone donated enough for researchers to research on it while Africans, despite the huge money stolen by its politicians did not produce a cup of water for the researchers, we are busy with the latest cars for lawmakers while Nigerians beg on streets, just Abachas loot alone could build 40 world standard research facilities.
We depend on them for everything, they spoonfeed us and we still reject the vaccines to be tested here?
Most of African politicians are useless, its not bad if 20 countries donate one politician each, personally Uzor Kalu is useless both to his state and the entire nation. Just looking at a picture from Abia state alone on nairaland could make u wanna buy mask if u wish to visit the state just in case.
Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa is also a possible option, we do not have to bring the entire Africa, just one useless politician from each country is enough.
I know u could say despite their short comings, they are still our brothers but I do not think Kalu sees Abians as his brothers.

If the whites are determined to test it here, we could do nothing to stop it.
Just look for 20innocent beggars and promise them $100 each and they will willingly submit themselves. Insults are welcomed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa by Babatunde40(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2020
You can volunteer yourself to be used as guinea pig. Leave the rest of Africa out of it

1 Like

Re: I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa by thesolutions(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Yes. Africa has been saving the world from pandemic because they are specially wired to adapt to the causative agent
Re: I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2020
cheesy

Re: I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa by Charleys: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2020
50 billion dollars aid and a vaccine.

African leaders will scramble for it
Re: I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa by Bilabong(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2020
They have more cases than us so why us?
Re: I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa by Nairalandmonika: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Coronavirus vaccine test has started in china already, they don't need dumbass Africa to test their vaccine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Global And National Statistics Of #COVID19 As At 9:42pm April 6, 2020 / Wuhan Is Back To Life After 76 Days Of Lockdown. (VIDEO) / COVID-19: Delta Records Third Confirmed Case, Restates Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.