Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It (32140 Views)

Goddy Anabor: The Billionaire Who Fell From Grace And Is Now A Taxi Driver / Francis ANABOR Godwin Biography, Edo State Billionaire, Grace To Grace Story / Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Raustin(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
While I Encourage people to live honestly i do not delude myself in the myth called karma.Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people irrespective of their history. Frankly, The structures put in place to curb crime and wrong doing is designed and manned by humans,this alone is the reason why many people will go unpunished for evil doing. The 'evil doers' live long and fulfilling lives (eg Nigerian politicians). You may disagree . I've read your book btw, it's a page turner. I'll give a comprehensive review later

1 Like

Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by Ndipe(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Publisher of Hearts magazine? I am reading an interview on Kayode Ajala who used to work for Hearts Magazine and according to the article was founded by Goody Anabor. What a coincidence.
Re: Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2023
generationz:

This makes more sense.

I knew his story was disjointed. Talking about people he helped not helping him when they know he squanders money and doesn't think of tomorrow.
the man na estakor man from Edo state self omo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Bianca Ojukwu? / Zahara Dies Of Liver Complications Aged 35 (PICS) / Nina Slams Netng For 'Turning Her Skin Colour To Black' And Taking Jabs At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.