Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D (5745 Views)

Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video / 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Yemisih(f): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
They are not and it's such a pity,this are the issue why brain drain ll continue to increase
WalkerMichael:
i don't think doctors and nurses are well appreciated in Nigeria.

kudos to the medical frontliners in this period. God be with you all
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Yemisih(f): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nobody forced the institution to provide meals in the first instance nd even that is not asking too much to encourage workers who are risking dere lives and family to kip others safe. You really don't deserve a response dou,u sounds as pathethic as your leaders
sreamsense:
I know how you feel, but please, appreciate little offer you are given. After all, it is not compusory that you must eat it because you are been paid salary and other entitlement. Don't try to attract sympathy for yourself, you are there to work and not to eat or eat from your salary if you have higher taste.

You can also leave public service and go into private business if you want to eat according to your taste. The two foods for Dr and Nurses are nearly the same rubbish. You eat better when when you get home. Nurses own look smaller because of ratio of Nurses to Dr. If every Nurse should be served big chicken everyday, the hospital may go broke.

Fight for your regular payment of salary first and focus less on food to 'hold body and soul' together. After 24hrs work, you also have 24hrs for your shiftting, you can enjoy satisfactory meal in your house
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by bestpunterever: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigeria the Den of wicked people....even the so called nurse would have done the same if they are the authority, everything is just f*cking mess up in my country
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who works for more than 24hrs a stretch?
Make una take am easy with the lie.

We know how Nigerian govt hospitals are.
Go to work with your own food.

Besides, I don't believe that story.

1 Like

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by bestpunterever: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
sreamsense:
I know how you feel, but please, appreciate little offer you are given. After all, it is not compusory that you must eat it because you are been paid salary and other entitlement. Don't try to attract sympathy for yourself, you are there to work and not to eat or eat from your salary if you have higher taste.

You can also leave public service and go into private business if you want to eat according to your taste. The two foods for Dr and Nurses are nearly the same rubbish. You eat better when when you get home. Nurses own look smaller because of ratio of Nurses to Dr. If every Nurse should be served big chicken everyday, the hospital may go broke.

Fight for your regular payment of salary first and focus less on food to 'hold body and soul' together. After 24hrs work, you also have 24hrs for your shiftting, you can enjoy satisfactory meal in your house
you are one of the problems we have in this country aparently you are a part of the authority...is that the type of food been served in house of assembly..
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by HocusPotos: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
O repeat it again blame those who in charge of kitchen.
I know what am saying. And I know how this thing work.

Government give contract to food vendor based on agreement.
[/s]
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by nijiatech78: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
How can Hospital authorities be this callous? What is wrong with us as a nation? Ordinary pure water sachet is now N20. I pray this doesn’t go out of hand because then even the elite will know that Khaki no be leather.
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Greatzeus(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yemisih:
It's very derogatory for LASUTH as an institution to be seen to engage in d's act. As Frontline staffs who are on duty working 24hrs or more,have a look at the food served to doctors and other healthcare workers for 2 days on a roll. When will this perceived inequality stop,even the cleaners deserves better.
First LASU has been in existence for years, did they just start serving you food two days ago? If no,how has been the food before? You work 24hours? You are just a cheap lying brat,so you don't sleep,no bathing,you have been on duty since January 1 right? Liar.
Why compare yourself with doctors? You want the same with them? For me both food are disgusting.
I don't know your motive for this but stop being an ingrate. You receive salary,bring food from home or buy food.
How many workers in Nigeria receive free meals at work? You sound pained,I am sure you are one of those nurses that are so heartless that will ignore dying patients like their lives doesn't count.
Get the f uck out of here with your cheap blackmail,sadist.

2 Likes

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Yong4ever: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
You're such a fool!
sreamsense:

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Yemisih(f): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
It ll do u some gud to confirm d story instead of ds speculations from any1 who works at LASUTH.
sassysure:

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Yemisih(f): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
I op so too becos if ds "Egungun cross express"
nijiatech78:
How can Hospital authorities be this callous? What is wrong with us as a nation? Ordinary pure water sachet is now N20. I pray this doesn’t go out of hand because then even the elite will know that Khaki no be leather.
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Yemisih(f): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
You are as stupid as ur post,no nid going into further detail
Greatzeus:

First LASU has been in existence for years, did they just start serving you food two days ago? If no,how has been the food before? You work 24hours? You are just a cheap lying brat,so you don't sleep,no bathing,you have been on duty since January 1 right? Liar.
Why compare yourself with doctors? You want the same with them? For me both food are disgusting.
I don't know your motive for this but stop being an ingrate. You receive salary,bring food from home or buy food.
How many workers in Nigeria receive free meals at work? You sound pained,I am sure you are one of those nurses that are so heartless that will ignore dying patients like their lives doesn't count.
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by nijiatech78: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yemisih:
I op so too becos if ds "Egungun cross express"

From all indications Egungun don enter Expressway lol
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by TheArchangel(f): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Greatzeus:

Take a look here people. See the guy with the confirmed intelligence of a dimwit.
You don't deserve a response nor clarification because you lack the mental capacity to analyze them.

1 Like

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by TheArchangel(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
sassysure:

They are on 24 hours shift cos of the lock down. It helps in coordinating their movements and transportation instead of the usual 6 or 8 hours shift.

1 Like

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by oziamaka: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
these health workers are really trying even at the risks of lives. imagine serving those senetors who sit once a blue month to discuss nothing this kind of food.
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Profitfocused: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Whose fault is it really? Doctors know how to take care of their colleagues. They get involved in decision making processes just too have upper hand in everything happening in the hospital settings. But nurses, you know the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Mizwisdom(f): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bring your own food, it's better..

1 Like

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Sherman1759: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
How much are they being paid for staying there?
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nurses work more than 24 hrs in LASUTH?

Btw, what about Pharmacist food? Radiographers, Lab scientists, etc?

Better be realistic with your statistics, nobody can work more than 24 hrs in one day, not even God.

1 Like

Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Greatzeus(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yemisih:
You are as stupid as ur post,no nid going into further detail
Ok hunger ravaged nurse, better manage that ewa agoyin before you faint on duty grin
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Period007(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Greatzeus:

Short the fvck up,why serving them meal base on profession. Are the doctors more human than the others?
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by sreamsense: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yemisih:
Nobody forced the institution to provide meals in the first instance nd even that is not asking too much to encourage workers who are risking dere lives and family to kip others safe. You really don't deserve a response dou,u sounds as pathethic as your leaders

If you really understood that you did not force the institution to provide it in the first place, why not appreciate little they offered you instead of complaining? It is not compusory that you must eat it because you are being paid your salary and other allowances including risk allowance.

Many of you just like complaining about everything in life? Which risk are you talking about? Is it not what you are trained to do? Are you expecting police to come and cure people during epidemic like this? Or are the nurses expected to go to war front to fight boko haram ? Is there any job without risk part of it?

What do you think government is paying you for? It is not your right to be served meal, it is just a complement and if you feel cheated, leave the job, look for organization that will ask KFC to bring 3-meal for you everyday; and let people who are ready to work come in.

When you see opportunity, you turn it to your birthright and try to make people feel sympathetic as if you were cheated. Lazy, youth, please, go back to work and stop complaining about food. It is just a complement, and not compusory you must eat it. Use your salary and cook better meal in your house
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by sreamsense: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yong4ever:
You're such a fool!

I wouldn't be surprised because the only legacy you inherited from your poor forefathers is "You are just a fool!". Even your 'moniker', 'yong4ever' collaborated with the assertion that "You are just a fool 4ever!" because in reality "nobody can be young for ever", it is only "born fool" like you that will believe you can be young for ever because "foolishness has been handed over to you from your forefathers". If you are too lazy to work or just looking for free meal, you better go back to street and learn from Alimonjiri how to beg for free meal! Disgusting youth!
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by sreamsense: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
bestpunterever:
you are one of the problems we have in this country aparently you are a part of the authority...is that the type of food been served in house of assembly..

Lazy youth! If you know where better food is served in house of assembly, is anybody tying your legs from going there to join them in the first place? Don't we have nurses and doctors in the house of assembly who left salary and hospital work? You can do the same, lazy youth!

You also have option to join organization that will ask you to go to first star hotel to have your 3-square meal everyday. Ingrate people like you! The food you are served in Luth or any other organization is just a complement and not compusory you must eat it.

You are been paid salary and other allowances, leave their complement food if you are not satisfied with it, go home and cook from your salary to eat what you like. And if you don't like it or appreciate little they are offering, leave their job and give room to those who are ready to appreciate little they offer
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by sreamsense: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Period007:

Short the fvck up,why serving them meal base on profession. Are the doctors more human than the others?
And who is telling lazy youth like you not to go and become doctor since you knew it is served based on profession? Life is about choice, go and upgrade yourself to doctor if their meals is what is causing trouble to your existence. The two foods are rubbish, but appreciate it because it is just a complement and not compusory you must eat it. Beside, food is not served because of profession but because of hospital feeding budget for doctors and nurses.

If organization approves 10 million each for doctors and nurses meals in a month, because of lower ratio of doctor to nurses. Quality of food should drop for nurses because they are more than doctors to share N10 million meals.
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by busola94me: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
sreamsense:

Lazy youth! If you know where better food is served in house of assembly, is anybody tying your legs from going there to join them in the first place? Don't we have nurses and doctors in the house of assembly who left salary and hospital work? You can do the same, lazy youth!

You also have option to join organization that will ask you to go to first star hotel to have your 3-square meal everyday. Ingrate people like you! The food you are served in Luth or any other organization is just a complement and not compusory you must eat it.

You are been paid salary and other allowances, leave their complement food if you are not satisfied with it, go home and cook from your salary to eat what you like. And if you don't like it or appreciate little they are offering, leave their job and give room to those who are ready to appreciate little they offer

That's pretty good . Please ask your families(if you have any one qualified to fit in ) to go and submit their cvs to that hospital tomorrow because this is the kind of food they deserve to eat while putting their lives at risk .

You are the kind of people this country needs to grow; patriotic individuals who can work for 24hours on empty stomach because you don't actually deserve this kind of food anyways and the government will be doing you a great favour if they give you garri and groundout to soak and drink sef
Re: Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D by Yemisih(f): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
FOOL !!!.
sreamsense:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tissue Or Water. How Do You Wipe Your Ass? / COVID-19 Update For March 18 2021 In Nigeria / Coronavirus Vaccine is ready for testing - President Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.