Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative (122660 Views)

Outrage As Police Vehicle Runs Over Handcuffed Man In Edo (Pic) / Truck Owners In Apapa Tincan Road Adopt Palliative Measures As Road Worsen / Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2020
lol even my Landlord appeared in front of my house last week for his rent lo

Nigeria are full of self-centered blood sucking greedy vampires handling the affairs of our dear nation

I see no light at the end of this dungeon
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by monfizzy(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Exclusive101:
Who is this wretched soul ?!

Is the debate about you or the dude lying in the video n your supportive lies that food bank are dropping food supplies in that video at the door step of Canadian as claimed by the man in the clip ?

I still insist everything about that video is the biggest lie on NL today n your royal pathetic is the most despicable accomplice supporting an obvious lie claiming it is actually happening yet you can not show us video of what was delivered to your own door step.

Just for your information I studied journalism n I know how to dig for information especially deceitful information like the ones you n that lunatic is peddling on NL. Everyone I know in Canada UK USA n Indonesia already informed me that no such supplies what delievrrd to them.

Only the USA is planning on giving palliative n that is still at the senate so where you get your lies is no where but Biafra pit of hell.

It’s not only US that’s giving palliatives. The U.K. will be paying everyone who’d to stop work due to the lockdown 80% of their monthly income for as long as the lockdown subsist. It was capped at £2500 a month and I’m a beneficiary. Same is true for France, Germany, Italy, Spain etc and every EU country going through a lockdown due to the pandemic. So US not the only country offering palliatives.

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by gentlemate00: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Bro nothing permanent in life only death however someone visit food bank is not the end of the world..Most people comment here some were privileged everything was giving to them so its okay to look down on 15pound but shit happen.Its survival forget proud shit.

salford1:

I never pray to get into a condition that would lead myself, family or friends to a foodbank. It's not something to be proud of, except one goes there to volunteer. Period.

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by KingGBsky(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2020
budaatum:

Governments do not provide food banks. It is individual citizens who donate to them so they have food to bank usually as a consequence of government policy that impoverishes people.

If we want food banks in Nigeria too, we just have to donate to them. It comes under love your neighbours as you love yourselves.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_bank?wprov=sfla1

Donate to where?? In this corruption ridden country. The corruption has eaten so deep away from the government to the masses, both private and public establishments. Anything that has to do with government is corrupt and same with individuals. Nigeria needs a restart button and if not. Nothing will ever work in this country with the basic corrupt mindsets of nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Femeto: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Next level na scam.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Hezmatosky: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Gini we mezie? And so fvcking what? We still have some advantages over Canada too. Idiots angry

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Splashme: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Exclusive101:

[b]This is a big lie it as been debunked.
Nigerians that have relative in Candan should speak up abeg. [/b]The other igbo claim Indonesia the president order the citizen to be shot for protesting over food gave him a full 50KG of rice with several other provision but did not give real Indonesians. Foolish set of humans fooling their fathers.

Who debunked what?
You ZOMBIES are laughable, I swear !
You guys are too timid and need to travel and gain exposure.

The guy said he got the items from a food bank.
Food banks are many in Canada and they can even give more than this if need be.

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Shootingstar93(f): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2020
God, when?
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by salford1: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2020
gentlemate00:
Bro nothing permanent in life only death however someone visit food bank is not the end of the world..Most people comment here some were privileged everything was giving to them so its okay to look down on 15pound but shit happen.Its survival forget proud shit.
That is why I said I pray never to be in such circumstance. To the man that posted the video, he seems to be more interested in showing off his goodies (donations from majorly private individuals) than the survival reason. Hence, reason I also mentioned that it's nothing to be proud off. Take your goodies in door and be grateful for the gift. No need in recording and sharing. What was is motive for that?

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Johnsinia(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Exclusive101:
Are you eternally foolish ?
Is the bastard in the video not claiming this is palliative cos of Covid 19 ?

Was his father suffering from Covid 19 before now ? Why ask me a foolish question instead of asking the liar ? I insist food bank, world bank or the canadian govt will not give a single individual what he posited in that video except he went to loot.

Canada citizen are not even claiming they were provided with such, the same with the fool that claimed Indonesian gave him a 50 KG of rice a Nigerian while real Indonesians were protesting out on the road with their govt ordering them to be shot should they contraven the quarantine.

Should your brain not suppose to be finding why this fools are posting lies n query to what end is their motives ?

What is your problem and your point? are you an enemy to good things? why are you so angry over there what other countries are doing to both citizens and non citizens in their own country? or is it bc you are an APC e-rats who is trying so hard to defend it's failed govt? you are indeed an angry human

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Ripakurshon: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2020
salford1:

Bro. Going to a foodbank or requesting food from a foodbank when you can afford the food is fraudulent, unfair and unCanadian. You would rarely see Canadians do this except maybe immigrants have started bastardizing this gesture of goodwill. I have heard some food banks have now started requesting for referrals.
Acts like this would also discourage donations and deprive the people that really need the food banks of food.

How do you mean Fraudulent? I go there for things I would Usually can’t afford until I get Paid and it isn’t just food that is at the Food Bank right. I donate to the Food Bank and Clothing Banks too so how is it Uncanadian going there for things that would at times cost a lot at the Store?

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by babsthegreat: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank u sir pls help tell them all the billions collected now we will not know how they spend it they will be giving people two packets of indomie. As palliatives
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by wowo2: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Government has a role to play. They regulate charities. They recognise the role of charities in the society is helpful to the government and they aslo contribute about a quarter of the value of funds a charity has to it.

budaatum:

Governments do not provide food banks. It is individual citizens who donate to them so they have food to bank usually as a consequence of government policy that impoverishes people.

If we want food banks in Nigeria too, we just have to donate to them. It comes under love your neighbours as you love yourselves.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_bank?wprov=sfla1
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by foreshore(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Another Nigerian Man In Canada Showing What He Received For Covid19 Lockdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIxV51H5vmo

Don't worry it is even Liar Mohamed and Abba Kyari that will deliver your own just like every Nigerian to your doorstep, just relax.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by lexander(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2020
helinues:
African leaders are crooks
not all African leaders their are counties doing better than us with the little they have but we with all our resources and abundance can't even take care or manage our economy and citizens
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Ripakurshon: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2020
gentlemate00:

For those Who goes to the Food Banks it is Not a Curse Bro, those who use the food banks will be thankful they have the place to go to,Though you have to be careful picking Expired Stuff, but most of those things are Donated by the Likes of Walmart, No Frills and etc, those are the things Ordinary ppl would go to the store to get when it is on Sales.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by toprealman: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2020
youngest85:
Enough of this, please, showing us so that we cry abi?
Your people started the showbiz by displaying bags of unhealthy rice, sugar and sharing 4 loaves of small bread per building.
Appreciate good so that good will come to thy dwelling.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by salford1: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Ripakurshon:

How do you mean Fraudulent? I go there for things I would Usually can’t afford until I get Paid and it isn’t just food that is at the Food Bank right. I donate to the Food Bank and Clothing Banks too so how is it Uncanadian going there for things that would at times cost a lot at the Store?
What other things are there at the foodbank? The ones in Alberta and Saskatchewan only stock food for the less privileged or those that lost jobs with no money saved for food and are in a transition phase.

So you go to the foodbank because you get a bargain? That is not why the foodbank was set up nah. undecided
Your post kind of suggest that "I can afford Loblaws no-name or Walmart's great value, but I would go to the foodbank anyway because I can get a brand-name product which costs more at the grocery store". I hope this is not the case Sha.

If it is, then it is quite discouraging to people that donate tbh.

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by orunmila144: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2020
But everything he posted in that video is not real food now. its poison. i see bologna which is like pig intestines then i see noodles which is chemicals and then i see white shell eggs which is inferior nonsense and then i see crisp which is saturated fat nonsense. ALL I SEE THERE IS POISON WHICH IS WHY THEY GIVE IT TO THEM FOR FREE TO POISON THEM AND REDUCE THE POPULATION. WHERE IS THE REAL FOOD ? WHERE ARE THE YAMS AND PANLA AND PLANTAIN AND SUYA AND AGBADO AND COCONUT AND GARI AND SEMOLINA !!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Ripakurshon: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
salford1:

What other things are there at the foodbank? The ones in Alberta and Saskatchewan only stock food for the less privileged or those that list jobs with no money for food and are in a transition phase.
So you go to the foodbank because you get a bargain? That is not why the foodbank was set up nah. undecided

This post is quite discouraging to people that donate tbh.

Get a Bargain? Do you know the Food banks do Have some New Clothes that are Authentic unlike going to the stores where you find All Chinese made in stuff in there ( except you go to Hudson Bay Maybe). My Wife would go there to Get some winter Coat that is so New and would Cost Hundreds of $$ at the store. She doesn’t even have to pay for it, so how is that Bargaining?
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Splashme: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Exclusive101:
I don't see any outburst, the only outburst of lies is from your foolish lying tribesmen so Igbos should now be allowed to lie on NL without sensible ones among us able to point out this lying lunatics ?! Is that what you are saying ?

Go to one get the food n snap it instead of lying shamelessly. I have 3 relatives studying in Canada n none as gotten a cup of garri from their government, food bank, money bank or world bank.

Oga, stop exposing your ignorance in public.
It's becoming disgusting, I beg

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Ripakurshon: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Ripakurshon:

Get a Bargain? Do you know the Food banks do Have some New Clothes that are Authentic unlike going to the stores where you find All Chinese made in stuff in there ( except you go to Hudson Bay Maybe). My Wife would go there to Get some winter Coat that is so New and would Cost Hundreds of $$ at the store. She doesn’t even have to pay for it, so how is that Bargaining?

And I am talking about the Food Banks in The GTA, they have lots more than just food
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Ripakurshon: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2020
salford1:

What other things are there at the foodbank? The ones in Alberta and Saskatchewan only stock food for the less privileged or those that lost jobs with no money saved for food and are in a transition phase.

Your post kind of suggest that "I can afford Loblaws no-name or Walmart's great value, but I would go to the foodbank anyway because I can get a brand-name product which costs more at the grocery store". I hope this is not the case Sha.

If it is, then it is quite discouraging to people that donate tbh.

And that’s not the Case,
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by thegloor: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Exclusive101:
Is the lunatic in the video 65 or you think I can not read. You think I have not been to their website already. You be mumu man I swear.

If you are truly in Canada I will feed your father mother n entire household for at least for a year without breaking a sweat. I already told. Noone will FedEx food to you in Canada be it food bank or world bank. Wretched oaf.

Don't charge and use your phone
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by salford1: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Ripakurshon:

I don't know food bank stock cloths. It must be different in your province then.
However, are you talking about cloth bank or food banks? This original post was about food and not cloth. That is where I am driving at. I careless about clothes. People need food to survive than some fancy jacket though.

Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by salford1: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Ripakurshon:

And that’s not the Case,
Okay. Thanks for clarifying. I must have misunderstood your post.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Ripakurshon: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2020
salford1:

I don't know food bank stock cloths. It must be different in your province then.
However, are you talking about cloth bank or food banks? This original post was about food and not cloth. That is where I am driving at. I careless about clothes. People need food to survive than some fancy jacket though.

Well, Tell me about the Jacket being Fancy when the -24 hits you in the Winter. And Like I said, Some food banks around GTA do have Clothes too. I know the Difference btw the Food banks and the Clothes Bank. I don’t eat all those type of Food either, Lots of African Markets around so

And I made Mention of the Clothings in General ni,not sticking to whether the topic was about food or clothing in Response to the dude that Stated the Debate or Argument de ni
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by ametormi(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2020
No..... showing us to knw the rate which our governments are sooo bad and corrupts
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by thegloor: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Lostz:
we already distributed ₦20k to poor individuals. What more are we planning?

In how many locations?
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by donvicky2007: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Buhari Is Planning Something Huge More Than This In The Couple Of Days Now, Relax We Go Show You Ok

Which plan? Let him pay the workers their last month salary first before the huge audio planning.
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by smokeyupu(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2020
They shared some foodstuffs around my area but it was clearly a case of who u know....
Packages were shared according to your perceived political affiliation/ tribe.....
Some people collected up to 6 times while others couldn't get get a grain.
Why handover these responsibility to to the most irresponsible government (The LGAs) in the country.
We are all in dire straits right now.
I reside in Lagos..... shocked
Re: Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative by Ripakurshon: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2020
salford1:

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. I must have misunderstood your post.

No Worries Bro. I guess the initial post about the dude with the stuff at his Door claiming from the Govt isn’t smooth, maybe he is Trying to throw it at Nigerians Face, but I am yet to witness where the Govt will drop food off at your door step when the country isn’t in total lockdown like Italy. I mean, ppl still go to the stores to get groceries. With that said, The wannabe rich dude who vowed to feed someone’s family for a whole year should know better if at all he knows anything. I only wonder what he has done for ppl in his neighborhood let alone condemning others, maybe I understood it wrongly too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73