Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Do You Know You Can Make Cool Money This Corona Period While Sitting At Home? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know You Can Make Cool Money This Corona Period While Sitting At Home? (605 Views)

My Ordeal This Corona Period - Advice Needed / Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Make Cool Money This Corona Period While Sitting At Home? by Johnbosco1234: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dear wife,

If your husband refuse you working don't argue, obey him and be smart enough to make money from home

Don't just sit around in the house asking money for every damn thing

What does a smart house wife does?
She send me a message on whatsapp on 08099549559 so as to join the FREE WhatsApp training and get paid weekly while still obeying her husband

Kindly message me on whatsapp on to join the FREE WhatsApp training NOW!!!

Note: Let us stay safe and get over this Corona period.

I PRAY AT THE END OF THIS CORONA PERIOD YOU WILL COUNT YOUR FAMILY AND NONE SHALL BE MISSING

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Business Or Professional Skills During This Lockdown / Earn Without Paying Any Fee / Earn 50k To 100k With Omega_hub Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.