Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG (45388 Views)

UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets / COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others / UPTH Delivers First IVF Baby In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by jarawa: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
The federal government on Saturday night got the first batch of medical supplies in the fight against the spread of Coronavirus pandemic and for the treatment of COVID-19 patients. Air Peace aircraft, Boeing 777 with registration number, 5N-BWI landed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja from Istanbul, Turkey on Saturday night. It was learnt that the flight left Nigeria early Saturday for the seven hours flight to Turkey and was able to lift the supplies and returned to Nigeria before midnight. The source also disclosed that this was the first batch of the medical supplies from the federal government, noting that the airline would leave for China Monday 6th April for another batch of medical supplies from the federal government.

“Air Peace will also deliver another supplies for the federal government. It will leave for Beijing on Monday for 15 hours non-stop flight to China with its B777-ER with registration number 5N-BE,” the source said. The Chief Operating Officer of Air Peace, Mrs. Toyin Olajide commended the federal government for its efforts to rid the coronavirus disease from Nigeria, noting that the Nigerian government is way ahead of some countries in the fight against the virus, which is devastating mankind.

“The management of Air Peace commends the federal government for being proactive in the preparation for emergencies, preventing the spread of the virus and also providing the kits and other medical equipment for the treatment of those infected by the pandemic. This shows that government is ready to fight this disease and it is even more prepared than the governments of some of the advanced nations in the measures and strategies adopted to eradicate the virus,” Olajide said.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-air-peace-delivers-first-batch-of-medical-supplies-for-fg.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by vincijr(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good one

Together we will conquer this

All it takes is;

faith in God

Practice good hygiene

Social distancing

I can’t believe I was FTC

Everything is possible!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by helinues: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Racoon(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Guess it's the same Allen Onyema's Air Peace again that transported stranded Nigerians back home during the SA xenophobic attacks who the Nigerian government turned it's back against while his unfounded US money laundering allegations raged on?

Is Air Peace now the national carrier? What is the presidential fleet doing(after all his daughter took same on a social jamboree to Bauchi) or cant the NAF C-130 Hercules planes go on this mission?

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by sapientia(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Air peace now serving as national carrier.

Yet Buhari looted hundreds of millions in the name of Air Nigeria logo that never came to fruition.

That's not my worry now.

My worry is that our politicians are shameless thieves.

They can loot facemasks and those supplies.

I bet you that months after this covid 19 saga, you will still some of these in the houses of politicians while people it could have saved would have been lost.

I also read, depart to China....

Emmmm... I don't trust anything China as far as it has to do with covid 19.

Eteka1:
“The management of Air Peace commends the federal government for being proactive in the preparation for emergencies, preventing the spread of the virus and also providing the kits and other medical equipment for the treatment of those infected by the pandemic. This shows that government is ready to fight this disease and it is even more prepared than the governments of some of the advanced nations in the measures and strategies adopted to eradicate the virus,”

Some people that hate good things will not like this news.

They have turned your spokesperson now abi.

You want them to criticize government and have their licence withdrawn by this vindictive government?

Keep deceiving yourself when Buhari have first goofed by leaving our Airports open more than required.

Be looking for praises when it took @imamofpeace for Abba Kyari to approve a pre-recorded video of Buhari giving a summary.

Keep living in self denial when Buhari and co-horts are sharing money "CASH" without any form of documentation whereas we are spending billions to go cashless.

Only a fool will not know that our government is ill prepared for this and are just being reactionary instead of proactive.

You are rejoicing that we are airlifting things we should have before now when other countries are air lifting Ventilators.

Ooh, that one? We are still begging for it.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Eteka1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
“The management of Air Peace commends the federal government for being proactive in the preparation for emergencies, preventing the spread of the virus and also providing the kits and other medical equipment for the treatment of those infected by the pandemic. This shows that government is ready to fight this disease and it is even more prepared than the governments of some of the advanced nations in the measures and strategies adopted to eradicate the virus,”

Some people that hate good things will not like this news.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Macphenson: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Okoooo
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Eteka1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
Air peace now serving as national carrier.

Yet Buhari looted hundreds of millions in the name of Air Nigeria logo that never came to fruition.

That's not my worry now.

My worry is that our politicians are shameless thieves.

They can loot facemasks and those supplies.

I bet you that months after this covid 19 saga, you will still some of these in the houses of politicians while people it could have saved would have been lost.

I also read, depart to China....

Emmmm... I don't trust anything China as far as it has to do with covid 19.

They have turned your spokesperson now abi.

You want them to criticize government and have their licence withdrawn by this vindictive government?

Keep deceiving yourself when Buhari have first goofed by leaving our Airports open more than required.

Be looking for praises when it took @imamofpeace for Abba Kyari to approve a pre-recorded video of Buhari giving a summary.

Keep living in self denial when Buhari and co-horts are sharing money "CASH" without any form of documentation whereas we are spending billions to go cashless.

Only a fool will not know that our government is ill prepared for this and are just being reactionary instead of proactive.

You are rejoicing that we are airlifting things we should have before now when other countries are air lifting Ventilators.

Ooh, that one? We are still begging for it.
Please I don't have time and energy to engage in meaningless arguments.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Boeing, from which the aircraft were bought, it was gathered, did due diligence by verifying the documents supplied by Air Peace before signing the deal.

It was gathered that to prove the authenticity of the transaction, the deal for purchase of the aircraft with the money was sealed at the United States embassy, where the documents were signed.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/air-peace-fresh-facts-reveals-legitimate-aircraft-purchase/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Yet our own hypocritical anti-corruption lapdog of the APC govt-the EFCC have long began a demonization of this man in their trademark media propaganda trial by seizing Allen Onyema' international passport even before the US conclude it's own investigation.

Meanwhile his patroitism and sacrifice for motherland during the SA xenophobic attacks even when the present Nigerian government utterly failed in its diplomatic responsibility were quickly forgotten.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by gloriaunobi(f): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
I wonder why Buhari regime uses propaganda like Enugu's governor

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Air Peace still stands

I'm glad the business was no longer grounded and that Allen is still standing.

FG should allow Air Peace and Allen to thrive.

The money, however it was sourced, is used for the upliftment of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Allen is a very patriotic Nigerian for investing in Nigeria and employing Nigerians.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by dokiOloye(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Igbo amaka

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
gloriaunobi:
I wonder why Buhari regime uses propaganda like Enugu's governor
No governor likes propaganda more than samuel ortom.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Slawormir: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by oluwasegun007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
I hope they won't be forced to take it to that place ..
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by PureGoldh(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
E don land....let it not be the audio type oo
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by APOPTOSIS: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is how Nigeria should Operate.
WAKE UP, NIGERIA.

Let's work towards a NATIONAL CARRIER, please.
Imagine someone traveling to the US from Nigeria, then boarding QATAR, TURKISH or ETHIOPIA airlines that will first travel back to their country's capital to pick up people before flying back to the US.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by atobs4real(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice one from the indegenious air line

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Igbo business men sometimes tend to be the stupidest set of people in Nigeria.

During the Xenophobic attack, the FG turned against the igbos made derogatory remarks yet Airpeace flew in to rescue Nigerians.

Barely two months after AIRPEACE flew Nigerians out of the volatile SA regions to safety in Nigeria, certain elements in the FG actively SPONSORED an investigation AGAINST the same airline that just helped the inept FG rescue fellow Nigerians. These unscrupulous characters even went as far as inviting the FBI to look into Onyeama's records but their efforts all fell flat! They unleashed their hound dogs - Lauretta onochie and Bashir Ahmed on Onyeama as they tried and still try to discredit the management of AIRPEACE!

Innoson has been on the receiving end of insults, deliberate sabotage and a targetted smear campaign from the FG against him. Recently the media spokesperson for the FG openly ridiculed and insulted innoson using his twitter handle.

Now AIRPEACE has gotten involved AGAIN in helping the same FG that has so much hatred for the average igbo business man.

Ndi-igbo when would you learn your lesson?

Here is a screenshot of Bashir's insult toward the Innoson manufacturers

20 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hardly surviving this period
u tag me a beggar, yes i am.
i bear the shame to survive
my immediate family...
0049785303 gtb
am real and sincere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Elvis2kay: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
angry
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by leicestercamper: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good job
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by kestolove95(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dem oga na yahoo yahoo man
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by franchasng: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
"Air Peace owner and all successful Igbo businessmen are drug pushers and fraudsters, federal government should arrest & jail them all! angry" - says Yoruba Muslims

But in reality, Igbo businesses and businessmen are the ones keeping them going, enriching them, giving them jobs, helping them startup businesses, helping them make money, helping to develop their states and cities, helping them live a better life....while their so-much loved Hausa-Fulani masters have been busy killing, raping their women in their forests, but because some Hausa-Fulani politicians managed to dash few Yorubas free crude oil blocks from Niger Delta and also used Niger Delta crude oil money to build rickety, old fashioned railway lines from Lagos to Ibadan, Yoruba Muslims are therefore ready to die for Hausa-Fulanis to the detriment of the tribe that has helped to develop their region and make their life generally better, isorai undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Air Peace once more to the rescue.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by BreconHills(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=88124703][/quote]

Flying military aircraft into another countries airspace especially one like Turkey which is effectively at war is a difficult sell. Also note the FGN pays for these flights in full.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Sundaycomputer: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Our oil money, should be geving to us
At this point of time
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by LivingSage: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Beautiful. No one should derail this thread with ethnic bigotry angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Ussycool: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
FROM CHINA ABI?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majemun Lailai / Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.