Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. (949 Views)

Why Is Pig Farming Not Fully Explored In Nigeria? / Snail Business, A Gold Mine. Learn How? / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. by GideonOludayomi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello,
It is a good thing you have decided to check this out. And believe me, your effort will be worth the while.
What I want to share with you today is a priceless information that has earned me coded revenue as an 'effortless' side hussle for more than 2years now.
I say coded because many have never disappointed in underating this aspect of agriculture for many obvious reasons.
But before I tell you what it is, let me tell you why I am sharing this revenue secret of mine:
1. More people are increasingly becoming aware of this goldmine but for the fact that only few have a productive understanding of the business, many are falling prey of dubious individuals who quickly want to cash in on the rush. I don't want you to experience that.
2. Individualism will always limit the industry from attaining its full potential, hence, by providing free consultancy to encourage more newbies, we can see a 10billion dollars industry grow and become stable.
3. It is a perfect side hussle with no noise and unnecessary hassles for individuals looking for a low key investment.
4. As an unemployed or underemployed , this venture can help you fulfill your dreams if started relatively early enough.

Having said that, the agricultural venture I am talking about is rabbit farming. Yes, rabbits!

Let me guess, you're wondering is this real? Can this be real?
Well, I must confess that I really don't want you to believe me because this isn't for everyone.
However, maybe you are one of the very few who is using this lockdown period to reflect and have discovered one or two things and the utmost need to widen your investment portfolio, why don't you join my newly created WhatsApp platform to learn more and most importantly align with a productive network...

https:///Bgoz2pZTHDLCsM6bNfQlDy

Godspeed!

Note: The first 3 people to join will get a whole grilled rabbit meat on my birthday in September.
Re: A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. by Mickeyj: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Can't join through the link
Re: A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mickeyj:

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/Bgoz2pZTHDLCsM6bNfQlDy

You will have to edit d 'dot' and replace with '.' Don't forget to close the space o.
Re: A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Agriculture will outlive technology but technology in its lifetime may pay more than agriculture. However it is, we cannot escape the impact of both on our lives.

Join the platform today:

Edit the 'dot' and close the space.
Re: A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rabbit farming is more than just keeping livestock, with all it opportunities, it is about touching lives.
But you won't know unless you experience it.

Join the platform now:

Edit the 'dot' and close the space.
Re: A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. by Brainbox2020(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
GideonOludayomi:
Hello,
It is a good thing you have decided to check this out. And believe me, your effort will be worth the while.
What I want to share with you today is a priceless information that has earned me coded revenue as an 'effortless' side hussle for more than 2years now.
I say coded because many have never disappointed in underating this aspect of agriculture for many obvious reasons.
But before I tell you what it is, let me tell you why I am sharing this revenue secret of mine:
1. More people are increasingly becoming aware of this goldmine but for the fact that only few have a productive understanding of the business, many are falling prey of dubious individuals who quickly want to cash in on the rush. I don't want you to experience that.
2. Individualism will always limit the industry from attaining its full potential, hence, by providing free consultancy to encourage more newbies, we can see a 10billion dollars industry grow and become stable.
3. It is a perfect side hussle with no noise and unnecessary hassles for individuals looking for a low key investment.
4. As an unemployed or underemployed , this venture can help you fulfill your dreams if started relatively early enough.

Having said that, the agricultural venture I am talking about is rabbit farming. Yes, rabbits!

Let me guess, you're wondering is this real? Can this be real?
Well, I must confess that I really don't want you to believe me because this isn't for everyone.
However, maybe you are one of the very few who is using this lockdown period to reflect and have discovered one or two things and the utmost need to widen your investment portfolio, why don't you join my newly created WhatsApp platform to learn more and most importantly align with a productive network...

https:///Bgoz2pZTHDLCsM6bNfQlDy

Godspeed!

Note: The first 3 people to join will get a whole grilled rabbit meat on my birthday in September.
please add me 08132776413

I'm using another version of WhatsApp and it's not directing me to the group chat
Re: A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. by Brainbox2020(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mickeyj:
please if you're on the group please help me out 08132776413
Re: A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. by GideonOludayomi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brainbox2020:
please add me 08132776413

I'm using another version of WhatsApp and it's not directing me to the group chat
Ok
Re: A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. by king4afric(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2020
add me pls zero 7 zero 1 five 4 two 7 two zero 2

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Type Of Large Spider Called / Buy Your Fruits And Vegetables From Us This Christmas (abuja Residents) / Used 120birds Imported Cages For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.